• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Repeat recurring Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
m9He3de.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser10047

I'm all for this. I'd be able to quadruple (or more) my current recurring quest FP production. Heck, I'd even make more time for doing recurring quests. 1500 FPs a day? Yeah, I'm a big thumbs up on this one.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
These are recurring quests.
What you are asking for is a unique, perpetual quest.

too easy and too profitable with the gains of the Ark

DeletedUser8410

While you're holding your breath for this, did you know that researching all the techs in an era will remove "research 2 techs" from your quest rotation? It helps noticeably.

Rusje

Steward
Would be usefull, but I vote no. In IA you can do the pay-quest for free with an level +/- 65 CF. It would be to easy for those players to get goods, FP, coins, medals... for free.

DeletedUser

Make recurring quests skipable but implement a thirty minutes cooldown between quests to prevent abuse. :)

DeletedUser8859

It would be to easy for those players to get goods, FP, coins, medals... for free.

It is already easy, if the Chatteau is already at the correct level. This just makes it faster.

It is just a way to avoid a series of clicks to get back to the recurring quest you want to do next. I usually repeat several times the Unbirthday Party, Extra Research, Fnord, and the one posted above, also do the Spink one but in less frequency than the others. To repeat the player has to abort the others asking for 24 hrs productions which I may use just once per day. What the point in forcing a delay in reaching to the next recurring quest you are interested in doing?

+1

DeletedUser9410

I don't see how it can be abused, all it would do is repeat the quest without a player having to go through and abort the other 5 or 6 quests before restarting the one they want again.
It would just save a bit of time.
Although i doubt if it would ever be implemented, i will still give it a
+1

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Make recurring quests skipable but implement a thirty minutes cooldown between quests to prevent abuse. :)
I would rather like to see a repeat checkmark and a limitation on the number of applications of the CF (like 80 daily or so, maybe even level dependent)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I don't see how it can be abused, all it would do is repeat the quest without a player having to go through and abort the other 5 or 6 quests before restarting the one they want again.
It would just save a bit of time.
Although i doubt if it would ever be implemented, i will still give it a
+1
As it saves a lot of time and a ton of clicks, for the regular player this feature would be really cool, but as there are players out there that have a CF so high, that they can already do the unbirthdayparty in an endless loop as they get more coins/supplies from the rewards than they spend for the quest, this would make farming goods and FP for these players much easier (about 3 clicks instead of 10 and a lot less animations) and this kind of play style much more desirable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.