• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Recover FPs from banned and dead accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8115

When the support staff decides to ban a player's account, for whatever reason and based on the damage created to INNOGAMES and the rules of the game, it is also harming the players that we have done nothing but that we had invested FPs in the Great Buildings of those players.

In my case, on server 5 of Spain, I was exchanging FPs with a player who was banned. The player makes a new account and he told me that he was banned and not plays more the FOE. I waited a few days to remove it from the list in case the account was returned but days and weeks went by and nothing at all so I removed it from the List of Friends.

The problem comes when I see that in the GEs of that player had 1000 PFs invested, it was the exchange we were doing. We put Forge Points to complete that amount. He also deceived us who exchanged Forge Points with him, to whom he put FPs in his Great Buildings. Now those FPs are there, "dead", but I have not done anything wrong. I think that I shouldn’t be "punished" in that way with the loss of those FPs, which are many days of play.

That's why I ask you to take into account this suggestion so that when a player is banned or the account is closed to a player due to inactivity (illness, boredom, death, ...) the FPs that are invested in those GBs are returned to their owners, to the players who put those Forge Points in those Great Buildings.

Thanks!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

I was exchanging FPs with a player .
so you want to get paid twice ?

in an exchange you already got back what you donated
so getting the donated FP back you would mean you get back twice as much as you gave

:rolleyes:

so if you get back your donations then his donations must be removed from your GBs too

the FPs that are invested in those GBs are returned to their owners, to the players who put those Forge Points in those Great Buildings.
and the FP of him removed from all GB he donated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8115

Well. This player was banned but I didn't know it. I kept putting Forge Points because with the passage of time we had that "confidence" to get ahead. I kept putting but he did not put. I completed the amount we had agreed on and that is how the question was.

In any case, should avoid putting FPs in the GBs of any account that has been banned. Allowing PFs to GBs is damaging to the user because the company is fully aware that the account is blocked but not the interaction with it by other customers.

Transfer this same to any other business. A gas station, for example, you pay but do not receive gas, that only the company knows, that's why that company must close that pump, inform in some way that it can not "interact" with that pump.

That example is valid for any company. Pizzas boxes without pizzas... Do you want them to respond in the same way? that they tell you "you have eaten them, cheeky!"

I was putting FPs in the GBs of a non-operational "supplier".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7951

I don't think is a good idea, as BetaTest already suggested there might be too many further implications. But a more useful solutions would be an easy way to spot when people stop playing for one reason or the other.

DeletedUser7858

I would suggest that when an account is stopped due to a ban - that FoE figure out a way to auto remove that person from all "Friend Lists" and keep the city open until all that have contributed FP's into their GB"s be allow to level it out. That an auto block be put on that GB once leveled so that no one from the neighborhood can contribute once leveled.

To Beta Test03: You make a good point and I agree, but where I have an issue - is that I have contributed to GB's without exchange and the player quit the game and disconnected the roads so nothing can be dropped into their GB's so we can finish leveling it out. Now I have lost those FP's which can not be returned, plus I have those GB's in my list forever because the Game Gods, can't interfere with that city by reconnecting the roads so we can finish leveling and at least collect the rewards for that level.

There should be some way that either we can finish leveling or have the points returned in a case of a no share contribution.

DeletedUser5882

Although your focus point is different, I have an additional suggestion regarding our investments in the GBs' of "dead" players.

Even if the fps we put in some player's GB was not because of an exchange deal, I doubt we can get them back. It is a feature of the game. Just like when you think you are getting one of the first spots someone else makes a surprise attack and you fall out of the whole list and end up getting nothing at all! So our investments unfortunately goes hand in hand with some risks too.

However, what I find really annoying is that we have to see all the investments in our GB news history log. For one I have like ten 1fp investments in a player's building who has been inactive for at least over a year! I am not even talking about the buildings I have invested 50% or more, whose owners quit playing two years ago! For me seeing unfinished things, that will forever remain unfinished and keep looking into my eyes are the most frustrating.

Therefore, I suggest a simple solution for this; A hiding option for the GB news list. Deleting these may not be possible for several reasons but I believe the opting out of the visibility of some piece of information in a list should not be a complicated thing. It could even have a new filter sorting. "Show all" or "Show only the last ones active within 30 days" kind of filters..

qaccy

Emperor
Couldn't you simply...finish levelling the GB if you really want the FP back? Even if it takes a while, if you're doing it via collections you're not really losing anything in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.