• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected SUGGESTION : Passage in the Tavern

• Thread starter DeletedUser6533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6533

Dans l'histoire de l'événement, la taverne doit être grisée si elle n'a pas été vidée ou si les 24 heures ne sont pas encore écoulées

Translation:
In the event history, the tavern must be grayed out if it has not been emptied or if the 24 hours have not yet elapsed

Edit: NormaJeane - 17-06-04 - Translated your post.
You must use English on the main Beta Forum or at least provide an English translation if you post in another language!

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

sirblu

Baronet
i agree it should be grey when u use yr event history
it should work the same as u do AID from yr event history
I agree - the event history should work the same for the tavern option as the Aid option. Once you visit grey it out or replace it with the 24 hr as is the Aid button!

sirblu

Baronet
What ever happened to this suggestion? The Visit Tavern button still DOES NOT grey out like the AID button does once you visit the tavern. It should work the same way. Does anyone ever look at these suggestions?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
What ever happened to this suggestion? The Visit Tavern button still DOES NOT grey out like the AID button does once you visit the tavern. It should work the same way. Does anyone ever look at these suggestions?

This suggestion has been read and has been forwarded as said here:
Seems reasonable to expect the same behavior. I'll pass this on as a game design improvement, thanks.

However: if / when a suggestion will be implemented, is not up to us but is up to the developers. I'm sure that our CM will reply on this suggestion as soon as more information is available :cool:

sirblu

Baronet
This suggestion has been read and has been forwarded as said here:

However: if / when a suggestion will be implemented, is not up to us but is up to the developers. I'm sure that our CM will reply on this suggestion as soon as more information is available :cool:
Thanks Norma, Just curious - seems like it's been a while:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.