• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Option to not visit city after victory (Never Plunder option)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That can be annoying.
If you're just using the neighbor bar at the bottom, you can still attack other cities while visiting someone else's city; you don't have to go back to your own city first. Granted that doesn't help if you're using the tower window to attack and I do wish you would automatically go back to the tower window after an attack.

Gerbil

Merchant
That can be annoying.
If you're just using the neighbor bar at the bottom, you can still attack other cities while visiting someone else's city...
Is true - but I would like to see my own city: to watch for quest ticks and the countdown on Himeji Castle and so-on, plus even visiting first city takes time that I don't wish to waste.

DeletedUser8859

After an attack ending at a victory the player should receive two options/buttons:
  • Plunder
    • visit the defeated player's city to Plunder.
  • Go Back
    • If the attack was initiated from the PvP Era tower go back to that window to select next player / city to attack.
    • If the attack was initiated from the neighbor bar at the bottom of your city, then Go back to your city to select next neighbor to perform an Aid or an Attack.
If two different actions can be programmed in the same button "Go Back" button split them in individual buttons.

DeletedUser9779

I don't mind having to go another's city to then use neighbor bar to do next attack. I just use the opportunity to view their city layout and occasionally I will plunder, but not often (I don't like to be plundered so try not to do it to others).

What is aggravating is the fact that if you are a mobile player and want to fight in towers, there is no easy way to do this like there is on computer. On mobile you have to go onto the map, try to touch on the tower only (not the land it's on which happens 2 out of 3 times) just to access the tower. Then pick a battle. Once the battle is over, you have to do it all over again: map, tower, choice, and battle. Oh and lets not forget that should you pick the wrong tower, because they are not labeled, you have to go through the trying to pick and enter another one, not the land, on the next tower. You can't just click a friendly arrow at the top to move up or down a tower age.

I think that should Inno do something about the above, they should also look into doing something about this too.

Gerbil

Merchant
What is aggravating is the fact that if you are a mobile player and want to fight in towers, there is no easy way to do this like there is on computer...

I think that should Inno do something about the above, they should also look into doing something about this too.
I would suggest a separate post for this annoying issue.

DeletedUser8859

Thanks but I am hoping to not have to click at all - and Plunderers would also resent another click, I suspect.
My suggestion is for an Option for No Plunder.

After battle ends the player is presented with the screen with results:
  • Victory or Defeat message.
  • Battle points
  • In the PC you can see the position in PvP Towers and shift PvP Towers. On app you can press an arrow button to see PvP Tower position.
  • Status of units: Non Injured, Injured, or dead.
  • And buttons for going to plunder. clicking to close the screen ends sending the player to the defeated player's city,
The screen needs to remain (not closing automatically) to give the player the information and the opportunity to heal or revive units with diamonds if he/she wish. Then how to exit?
  • The Plunder button is needed for those who choose that option: exit the screen, go to the city, check what is available to plunder, plunder otr return to own city if nothing is available or the plunderer choose to check later for a better reward.
  • Avoid resent of Plunderers for another click at the expense of sending everyone to visit the defeated city when not everyone wants to do that is wrong, in my opinion. Sometimes, as a plunderer, I'm most interested in finish more battles quickly and then go back to the Neighborhood list and check all plundering options. So, even as I'm a plunderer, in some worlds ore than in others, I would like a "No Plunder" option, or a "Go Back" option described before and avoid the wait for the defeated city opening after each battle.

DeletedUser7703

What if the developers allowed you to not visit the city by hitting an auto plunder button? (randomly plunders a building) Trying to understand if you are trying to save time, server stress or whether skipping the plundering is the important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.