Suggestion - ONE button Aiding

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by miSc, Feb 3, 2019.

?

Are you tired of aiding everybody individually?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2019.
  1. Yes! Give me 1 button to aid all.

77 vote(s)
    90.6%
  2. No, I love wasting time clicking 300+ buttons everyday.

8 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. Logain Sedai

Logain Sedai Captain

No my advice is: don't play on too many worlds if you don't like spending too much time on the game, or if you find that the game requires too many clicks.

2. miSc

miSc Warrant Officer

It's ONE thing.. we are trying to simplify.

It seems to me the majority are tired of it, and even shutting down worlds because of it. Surely it would be in Innogames' interest to keep players to the game, instead of losing them entirely. Yes one could simply quit playing, but thats kind of drastic.. no?

The trend seems to be that people are skipping it, because I see complaints everywhere concerning this issue. In global chat, in the couple of guilds I've been in both live and beta servers. People are checking the logs to make sure aiding is being done, and if not - they remove friends who don't.
    You may enjoy it, other might too.. but overall it seems to have a negative effect in the long run.
    Call them... ME lazy, I don't care about the monotone repetitive "jobs".. I'd rather focus on something else in the guild :)

3. GrimBeeper

GrimBeeper Chief Warrant Officer

There was a live stream (maybe last year?) where Inno said that they had built a one button to aid all, they said at the time that when they tested it - it was too demanding on the server.

4. Amdira

Amdira Warrant Officer

I don't think someone will completely quit playing this game because of the clicking issue. They may or will shut down towns and concentrate on a single one. Let's think twice. What's the reason for having more than one town? Clicking? No. For most the reason is generating diamonds for the main town. So if more and more players are giving up their diamond-worlds it might be in the interest of Inno - as they might start buying them ... so annoying players by clicking might be part of the master-plan :D

Just my 2 Cents

(and yes, I like conspiracy theories - most of them mine :D :D )

5. .Capo

.Capo Second Lieutenant

6. miSc

miSc Warrant Officer

Yes I didn't mean quit completely, I meant shutting down worlds.

7. xskywalkerx

xskywalkerx Lieutenant-General

3 times makes sense for those of us that wish to keep things apart between guildees, friends and hoodies.
    I for one definitely would prefer it that way so i only aid guildees and friends.
    There may be times where i aid hoodies too but it's nothing like doing it for hoodies and friends.

8. hiep lin

hiep lin Sergeant

Rotten poll. (subjective)
    why "no, i love wasting time clicking 300+ buttons everyday." and not: "no, the current system is a good compromise"

And why want everything without any effort?

Lizif likes this.
  9. BetaTest03

BetaTest03 Overlord Fledgling

and the yes should be divided into 2 options
    - yes. but it must be free
    - yes and I would pay a few diamonds for it

because the current poll would make this a premium feature
    nobody said he wants it for free :p

10. Amdira

Amdira Warrant Officer

Who said that anything is being requested without any effort? If I had to choose between clicking 150 times with reward and clicking only 3 times without any reward I would choose the latter - not always, but for sure sometimes. If I want the coins, blueprints or maybe goods with DT, I would have to click manually - if I decline these rewards I could do the aiding with 1 to 3 clicks.

11. BetaTest03

BetaTest03 Overlord Fledgling

you miss one thing
    with that button you would always get a reward

or isn't being aided more often no reward ?

if you really don't want any reward then this button would be useless because he wouldn't do anything :p

no reward = not aiding

so all who really don't want any reward
    that can be easily achieved with not aiding :rolleyes:

12. miSc

miSc Warrant Officer

Sarcasm implied, anybody with just the slightest sense of humor would be able to figure that out.
    I'ts always a YES or NO option and you know it, despite the way it's written.
    But your offended because you don't agree with it.

And when do you people understand that we are suggesting a change to ONE thing... ladies and gentlemen.
    ONE FEATURE.... We are NOT suggesting to change everything, or make everything easier or stop doing anything at all.

I repeat.. IT'S ONE THING. The aiding. Rest of suggestions in here are not by me or related to this topic.

More stuff has been added to the game in regular basis, viking settlement, more events, tavern, more options.
    And.. if I know FOE right, you should be getting more stuff down the line to click on. Trust me..

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  13. Gindi4711

Gindi4711 Corporal

I agree this is becoming a real motivation issue especially on the second world.
    I am not sure if an "aid all" button would be so smart for some neighbors you want to have the option to revenge them if they attack, but we need a faster interface especially on mobile. Currently every click requires an internet connection woth reply from the server. How about making an overview for friends/guild mates/neighbors where you can check who you want to aid or visit the tavern maybe with a label when they last visited you and you simply check everyone you want and press aid.

14. vesgouo

vesgouo Major Fledgling

AID ALL by 1 diamond

15. Akito11

Akito11 Corporal

Grepolis had/has a premium option which gave some nice features, FoE could have it too, and this could be one of that feature.

NoffeNoff and BetaTest03 like this.
  16. Exegghead

Exegghead Major

I do not. But I want to spend the time I have for playing FoE for less stupid things.

My point of view: The ~15 minutes I need to Aid & visit taverns on my main world and on Beta are 15 minutes less I have to chat in Global, give tips to guild newbies or answer my mail. For me, less clicking would imply more time for real social interactions.

All in all: +1
    (For the three button solution, one for every tab of the social bar)

17. miSc

miSc Warrant Officer

Yea I don't understand the argument made by some, that we are trying to automate everything. It's ONE thing we are trying to simplify, and devs keeps adding new things to the game. You will have PLENTY of things to click one, not to mention the tavern thing aswell. Essentially it's 2 clicks per player, tavern + aiding.

18. hiep lin

hiep lin Sergeant

1 click tavern = 11 fp -----> very very good !! (140 x 0,08)

19. miSc

miSc Warrant Officer

It's been pointed out to me by fellow members and friends in FOE, that using mobile is even worse.
    (I don't play on mobile myself), but apparently aiding 300+ members on mobile is nearly impossible..

20. Airstrike

Airstrike Master Corporal

As far as I know, the aid all feature would be heavy on Inno servers and thus it will not be done.
    Sadly, cause I 'd really like it, with no diamonds required and with the usual rewards for aiding.

+1