• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] - new GB interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8199

I know this is not 'new' as such but it's new to me over the last couple of days.

I really like it incidentally, makes adding fps to GBs much quicker if you are in a race, no need to fiddle about opening up forge packs.

But... it seems to me there is space in the interface. Many guilds have 5 fp, 10 fp, 20 fp, 50 fp and 100 fp swap thread.

Perhaps add buttons for some of those...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7107

it is actually a lot faster to buy fp with coins than it is to use single fp on the interface

DeletedUser8358

If they can't improve the GB interface, then just leave it the old way. It works much much better.

DeletedUser7107

My question is, are there going to be any improvements in this? We have had it for what seems like quite a while now and there has been no change in the slowness. My computer and internet connection are quite good so they are not the problem. I am sorry but this is just really really terrible how slow this is.

Keritan

Squire
Going to agree with many others, please make the FP deductions go faster. Haven't tried it with the 10FP button, but clicking on the 1FP button takes a really long time between clicks to accomplish anything.

Like everything else. Thank You

Keritan

Squire
I know the system was sped up a bit and is much faster refreshing then originally released, but it is still slower then what is on Live. When you are clicking the 1FP button, it feels like its taking forever to refresh so you can click again.

Status
Not open for further replies.