• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] - new GB interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8199

I know this is not 'new' as such but it's new to me over the last couple of days.

I really like it incidentally, makes adding fps to GBs much quicker if you are in a race, no need to fiddle about opening up forge packs.

But... it seems to me there is space in the interface. Many guilds have 5 fp, 10 fp, 20 fp, 50 fp and 100 fp swap thread.

Perhaps add buttons for some of those...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8369

I like the new GB FP interface with a couple of small exceptions.

1. When adding FPs using a button that is NOT marked "... (from the bar)" it adds from the bar first anyway. This is confusing when you might want to leave the amount on the bar. A better way might be to have a checkbox that specifies that FPs should come from the bar first.

2. I would like to see you bring back the highlighting of the row that shows my (the user) info for the GB contribution. IE: How many points I've added. Also, it would be nice if the highlighted row was brought into the view without having to scroll down when additions are made.

Am I the only one with a déjà vu on this? I seem to remember many good suggestions (a few of my own) which apparently have been ignored altogether.
...Ah, there they are.
Looks like nothing new happened to this feature while having been put on ice and now revived. It is just as bad as before. I am not amused.

DeletedUser7107

too too slow to refresh before you can click again. you have programmed in a delay between each 10 fp paid that is unbearably slow. really not acceptable

DeletedUser8151

Hi could you please add to this in apps the counters (time before rewards)?

DeletedUser7107

it seems if you were to change the counter, instead of clicking off the fp one at a time, it would be faster if it just ticked off the total, you know one tic in the 10's column for 10 fp instead of 10 tics in the one's column

Its real convenient having to wait 5 seconds in between each 1FP click to donate 15-25FP. I dont know how it's taking longer on this interface than on live, but it pisses me off. :mad:

DeletedUser5955

all the deleys should be deleted
especialy those on aid, and FP donating
or at least reduced by 90 - 95%

Frankiedk

Squire
How do you use 1 FP from the Bar? I can either use Packs or ALL FP from Bar, quite useless, last week i won 142 FP in GE in one go, and when i had to use them, i could use them on my Loa that was missing 125 FP, but i didn't want to close it, so i had to put the FP elsewhere, far from optimal. An option to use 1, 5, 10 or All from bar would be prefferable.
Other than that the new interface seem ok. I guess the lag when using FP is due to the fact that FP are being used server side, so i guess we are waiting for inet connection, cos i read some have to wait up to 5 seconds between donations, i've rarely seen it take much more than ½ a second.

LadyHecate

Marquis
I have not seen a delay of 5 seconds using this whether it's 1 FP at a time or more
It depends on your location's internet upload/download speeds. I travel alot and frequently have a 2-3 second delay and rotating hourglass (or equivalent) when adding FPs to GBs of others, be it 1 at a time, 10 or FP bar contents.
Indeed, more often than not, there is a 2-3 second delay. It's very rare that I can add FPs instantaneously.

dolphin

Marquis
Why are you adding them one at a time? I have not seen a delay of 5 seconds using this whether it's 1 FP at a time or more.

If you have 50 from a collection run and need to use 11 FP for a quest or event, you have to add one FP at a time for 11 "clicks"

DeletedUser8358

Or you could add in the amount you like and be done in one shot, you know like we already do for goods trading, or just keep adding a bunch of orange buttons for 50 different amountso_O;
index.php

View attachment 2450

This would be awesome!

DeletedUser7942

This would be awesome!
Yes, it would be, been mentioned many times by many players since they introduced it many months ago, apparently the problem with doing it is reprogramming to be able to pull out of the packs in one shot is a issue or something or they simply just don't like the idea or both, either way they are aware of the recommendation so it's pretty much a backburner thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.