• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion Motivation Reduce Time / Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1128

I am in a large guild and it can take up to half an hour to motivate everyone each day. This is too long as its too repetitive.

What I suggest should be done is two things:

1st A new screen on which you can check and uncheck boxes like motivate / polish and choose from a drop down list a building to motivate / polish or ANY. The game then automatically does all the motivating / polishing for you and the screen saves as is for the next day. This would also save on a lot of server space and create less lag due to graphics not having to be involved much.

2nd I think there should be an extra ranking table which shows which players have motivated / polished the most to least so other players know how friendly a player is before letting them join a guild and also a table like that would motivate people to do more motivating and polishing themselves.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

1st A new screen on which you can check and uncheck boxes like motivate / polish and choose from a drop down list a building to motivate / polish or ANY. The game then automatically does all the motivating / polishing for you and the screen saves as is for the next day. This would also save on a lot of server space and create less lag due to graphics not having to be involved much.
If this is possible, good idea ^^ If not, I have 70Guild Members and it takes me not more than 10minutes.

2nd I think there should be an extra ranking table which shows which players have motivated / polished the most to least so other players know how friendly a player is before letting them join a guild and also a table like that would motivate people to do more motivating and polishing themselves.
As long as I'm not in a guild, I polish anything. (Google Translater says, that's correct... is it? I want to say, that i don't polish neighbours)

Status
Not open for further replies.