• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Military management

• Thread starter DeletedUser8652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8652

As a military strategist it would be a great enhancement to the management of my armies, if I had some way of looking at a troop and knowing which barracks they were assigned to.
Let me explain, if I create 2 crossbow barracks and train 4 crossbows per barrack, when I am attacking a foe I'd like to pull a couple of crossbows from each barrack, this way if I lose them in battle, I can retrain new ones in both barracks and not be limited to having them all training in one barrack, which takes twice as long.
Another advantage to this, is when I decide to upgrade from crossbows to longbows, I like to eliminate the old guys before selling the barracks. If I know which barrack they are assigned to, I can eliminate the ones assigned to one barrack while maintaining the others until I have a new longbow barrack built and longbows trained.
Perhaps one way of doing this would be a colored banner or flag on the barracks, and a matching stripe or armband on the armies from that barrack? this would also allow me to manage the units on the battlefield more appropriately, as in real life.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.