• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Message thread addition

• Thread starter DeletedUser8652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8652

If at all possible further development of the message thread capability would be a great improvement.
What I mean is when I create a thread within my guild, I'm the only person who can update that thread with new members or removing members.
This creates a great limitation and a hassle... for instance when someone who creates a thread in a guild leaves the game, or leaves the guild, no one else can take over the thread, which means someone has to start it all over again. Being able to delegate thread management abilities to other guild members would be a terrific enhancement to the game play.
This would also help, for instance when a new member joins a guild, he/she is not able to see the guild threads until they are added, which means only the creator of the thread is able to add them. Meanwhile if other guildmates who were given authority to update threads were online, the new member would not have to wait for the original poster to add them.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SuperCirce

Squire
I propose that members of the conversation creator's guild with the moderator right be automatically added with the admin right of the conversation.

DeletedUser6554

I suggest that the threads can be managed by the leaders and moderators of the guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.