• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion : Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.

conqueror9

Regent
I would like to suggest some features about Harvest coins and supplies

1. On the right top side, we have a column
showing "happy faces", "sleeping moon", "supplies" "coins"
sleeping moon show we have idle supplies building which need to start production

i would like to suggest to to add another "harvest symbol"...a half-circle harvest symbol
a symbol showing we have soemthing mature to be collected...
whenever any of GB mature, coins building mature, supply builidngs mature , event building mature, it will auto pop up to show outstanding "mature builidng to be collected"
Although we can use "mouse drag " to collect "mature building", i find ..by mistakes..when it drag over soem building..it do not collect...
and soem building may not seen properly due to corner of screen or hide by big building..
the "harvest symbol" will remind us..there is outstanding......

2. I still suggest
game developer can set a button which we press..it can auto collect all "mature building except GB, townhall and wishing well". This make player play the game easily and happier

why "except GB...", e.g. del monte, when it collect fp, it may affect the current timing of currently hourly fp...etc

3. I still also request "a drop down menu" whcih allow us
to select a global production ....Global ..mean whole city supply building
we can use the drop down menu that
we can set global production of 5 mins...al idle supply building set to start 5 mins production
we can set global production of 15 mins
we can set global production of 1 hour
..etc

this will reduce our time to set individual supply building and let u splay effectively, happier

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

#1 and #2 are already there.
#3 is also, if look closely.
for diamond players ofcourse..

Status
Not open for further replies.