• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion : grant freedom to HQ only once a day

• Thread starter DeletedUser3749
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3749

Hi everybody,

I would suggest to allow release of the HQ only once a day, as for its transfer.

In this way it would be impossible, using a ghost guild and starting from a landing sector, conquer and release many sectors in rapid succession, in most cases to vandalize sectors of a guild just to make them lose. So the effort of a guild to conquer sectors is neutralized in a short time.
Do not take this as a rosik, my guild has never been vandalized with this method, but I've seen it applied several times to damage others and I think it's really frustrating. So I would like to know what beta testers and developers think about it.

thanks for attention and answers :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

you can't grant freedom to the HQ

you can only use the loophole of deleting all armies
in a future update (maybe 1.24) deleting armies won't be possible: only replacing armies

problem solved

DeletedUser3749

try this:
1- make a guild
2- conquer a landing sector (this sector becomes your HQ)
3- conquer a near sector
4- reload the game
5- now you can grant freedom to HQ and the second sector conquered automatically becomes your new HQ. You can attack from this another sector. Iterate from point 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5- now you can grant freedom to HQ
then make a screenshot with the grant freedom option of the HQ and post it here please

IMPORTANT: grant freedom of HQ
NOT: deleting armies of HQ

these are different things (with the same result)

DeletedUser3749

if the sector with HQ is protected (green shield on it) you can grant freedom to it

sorry i can't provide a screenshot :( but i think it still work.

someone else can give a feedback about it?

DeletedUser2752

I don't think you can grant freedom to a HQ no matter what situation, but you can do what BetaTest03 stated for now (deleting all armies in the sector)

DeletedUser3749

But ... until now no one here used the method described in my second post? :confused:
In my server I've seen it applied several times to invade sectors of an enemy guild to release the most of them. Or, more simply, to conquer with a ghost guild (in order to use a tiny amount of goods) an enemy landing sector with 8 full slot and high support; and then free the sector to take it with your real guild.

DeletedUser1264

Sure we've seen that, notel01, but the way to free your HQ (when it's your last or only hex) is to remove all the defense armies. You can't use "grant freedom" on the HQ if it's your last/only hex. And pretty soon it'll be impossible to remove all the defense armies (or so we've been told, anyway).

DeletedUser

the users see: guild lost his HQ
and makes the wrong assumption: they have used "grant freedom"
instead what happened? they deleted all armies and lost that sector without granting freedom

and already said in the first answer: after a future update that won't be possible anymore

:rolleyes:

But ... until now no one here used the method described in my second post? :confused:
have you ever tried your method :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3749

you were right, i was wrong :(

thanks for the replies and sorry for the loss of time,
I hope that the update will be made ​​as soon as possible

burn this 3d

DeletedUser2752

I'm glad everything is clear now :)
Closed thread as requested by OP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.