• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected SUGGESTION: Goods fra GB reverts from next era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionhead

Baronet
When the next era will appear, and if everything is "by the book", our goods producing GB´s will grant us AF-goods.
I´m aware that not everyone will go though the current era and the next one without a single goods building, but I´m one of those who will. At least on my main. With all the new-ish event-buildings such as Palace, Ships, Mills, PoH´s, ToI´s, Vinter Spire´s and so on, and backed up by a TBG, I´m collecting 130+ goods a day on my main.
The Goods I will get from the next era on, will therefore be of absolutely no use anymore. At least this era (VF), I can use the FE-goods to support my guilds efforts in FE GvG.
I would like IG to consider reverting the goods producing GB´s back to give CA goods. Perhaps with a 50% increase. As an example, a ToB at lvl 6, will not give 22 AF goods in the next era, but 33 CA goods. Maybe not all the goods producing GB´s should revert, but perhaps half of them. And the rest will continue producing AF. At least then I´d feel the goods could come to some use. Perhaps even revitalizing some action on the GvG-colonial map.
Any thoughts on this from other players?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Give some love to GE and more in the highest ages will do 48-64 encounters. As it is now, only the younger ages do care for the rewards in GE.
If the rewards get an update, more will use goods to get them.
Also the goods buildings get way to big in the highest ages and now where we get events buildings, in less size, it is a problem.
Or maybe give the goods building a bonus, maybe a little happines or something so they become more usefful

DeletedUser

I would like IG to consider reverting the goods producing GB´s back to give CA goods. Perhaps with a 50% increase. As an example, a ToB at lvl 6, will not give 22 AF goods in the next era, but 33 CA goods.
or you sell it for 100% increase

22 AF goods for 44 CA goods

I bet all my FP from inventory that those trades are taken very fast

or other trades
low players will be happy to get goods for AF GB
and AF players would be happy too because they need many AF for producing promethium

DeletedUser8859

I would add a cost of x FPs to my selected GB before accepting the 44 CA goods for my 22 AF goods.

Also still waiting for something new in the game to use the AF and up goods sitting on the Guild Treasury.

Lionhead

Baronet

or you sell it for 100% increase

I bet all my FP from inventory that those trades are taken very fast

or other trades
low players will be happy to get goods for AF GB
and AF players would be happy too because they need many AF for producing promethium

I´m well aware of the posibillity to sell goods down-age, but as an endgame-player I can´t rely on my trades being accepted, in the timely manner that would suit the needs and uses in an lenghty campaign on the CA-GvG-map. Afterall, out of 74-75 neighbors, who would have tons of CA-goods to spare? And I can´t rely on my entire neighborhood to have CA-goods either.

Gindi4711

Steward
Maybe it is not the intention of Inno games that players are camping in one age forever...

Also the goods production is only the secondary effect. The main bonus is supply or coin boost in most cases and even without the goods it would still be worth it.

Emberguard

Emperor
If you want it to produce colonial age, I'd prefer your GB can select a age to produce from at the normal rate for that GB to be producing for that age. Not a further increased rate.

The only reason unrefined is doubled is because of the requirement of refined goods to use unrefined in production.

There's no reason to then add additional production to something even further back in age then your current unrefined goods. Especially with the reason being GvG. You've got more space to play around with already if you wished to produce from a previous era then those in that era

Aside from which your entire proposal only solves your problem while creating a problem for everyone else.

Yang10

Marquis
I don't support this idea, you can get a lot of Colonial goods with AF goods, simply put trades in the market, 1 AF good for 2 Future ones, 2 Future ones for 4 Tomorrow ones, those for 8 CE ones, and so on, you end up getting 256 per 1 AF good, thereby having loads of CA goods very easily. I admit, you need to invest time in it, but if you play GvG, you must be an active player who spends loads of time in the game, so I don't see the hustle

Lionhead

Baronet
The only reason unrefined is doubled is because of the requirement of refined goods to use unrefined in production.

And that might have been valid back when the event buildings were few and far between. But these days most people seems to have enough to be able to cut back on numbers of goods building of current age, and thus needing fewer unrefined goods. Even WW´s can now be shrinked, so you can either fit more into your city, or use the freed up space otherwise.

Aside from which your entire proposal only solves your problem while creating a problem for everyone else.

I might not have been clear about it, but I won´t exactly be getting a problem, which my proposal would solve. I was just letting anyone know, that from next era on (if things will continue to work as usual), the goods from Arc, Atom and Obs will still be pretty much useless. But now the goods from goods producing GB´s will now be pretty much useless aswell. I have no problem stocking up on about 60-70K AF goods, like I have been with CE goods throughout my stay in AF, with TE-goods throughout my stay in OF, and I expect to reach the same numbers with FE-goods during my stay in VF. But unlike the AF goods which I´ll stockpile throughout my stay in the next era, the CE-, TE- and FE-goods could be put to some use in GvG.
But aside from that. Which problem would a change like this create for everyone else?

Lionhead

Baronet
I don't support this idea, you can get a lot of Colonial goods with AF goods, simply put trades in the market, 1 AF good for 2 Future ones, 2 Future ones for 4 Tomorrow ones, those for 8 CE ones, and so on, you end up getting 256 per 1 AF good, thereby having loads of CA goods very easily. I admit, you need to invest time in it, but if you play GvG, you must be an active player who spends loads of time in the game, so I don't see the hustle

Like I have already mentioned, I´m well aware of the posibillity to trade down. If the sole purpose was to get CA goods, I could do that already. I´m simply pointing out the fact, that from the next era on, the goods collected from GB´s will be way more useless than they are now. And the only reason I suggested reverting to CA-goods is that it was in ME the GB´s wen´t from producing refined goods to unrefined CA-goods in double amount.
You might think it´s easy to trade 1 AF-good to 256 CA-goods. But I guarantee you, that in a neighborhood full of VF-players, and with maybe only 20-25 players in CA-IA-PE-ME on the friends list, you´d soon run them dry. Could you transform 100 AF goods into 25600 CA goods in that kind of environment? Perhaps. But then what about the other 68,9K AF goods I would have?
Personally I would rather have a whole lot of goods which could be put to some sort of use. And then why not GvG?

DeletedUser

I´m well aware of the posibillity to sell goods down-age, but as an endgame-player I can´t rely on my trades being accepted, in the timely manner that would suit the needs and uses in an lenghty campaign on the CA-GvG-map. Afterall, out of 74-75 neighbors, who would have tons of CA-goods to spare? And I can´t rely on my entire neighborhood to have CA-goods either.
and are you aware that almost no player in the next era need CA goods ?

getting CA goods from GB is so modern era
why would I be a "modern era GB owner" again when being in the next era ?

that doesn't even make sense

so you can't rely on your hood/friends give you CA goods but you want that everybody who doesn't need and want them get those useless goods ?

But then what about the other 68,9K AF goods I would have?
and what about the 72k CA goods I already have?

Could you transform 100 AF goods into 25600 CA goods in that kind of environment?
that is so unrealistic as this idea getting implemented

but I didn't suggested that you trade down 1:256
my solution to you was 1:2 and those trades are gone as far as somebody will see them

but I agree your neighborhood (then also in the next era) won't buy most of them
who cares about them
you should be in a big guild with players from all ages and have many friends and they also should be from all ages

but if you have only endgamer friends and guild members (like an endgamer has only endgamer neighbors) then you would really have a problem of getting those trades accepted

and with maybe only 20-25 players in CA-IA-PE-ME on the friends list
AF/OF players will also be very happy as they need an extremely high amount of AF goods

I believe those are more happy than the CA-IA-PE-ME ones because those only need goods for buildings GB (and some for trading them down)
so better concentrate of selling the goods to AF/OF players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one simple question
do you think the majority of the players in the next era would be more happy with getting CA goods than with getting AF goods ?

Lionhead

Baronet
and are you aware that almost no player in the next era need CA goods ?

getting CA goods from GB is so modern era
why would I be a "modern era GB owner" again when being in the next era ?

that doesn't even make sense

so you can't rely on your hood/friends give you CA goods but you want that everybody who doesn't need and want them get those useless goods ?

Have I said anything about anyone needing CA goods? No. So your comment is irellevant. But at least CA can be put to some form of use. AF goods is much less useful. Granted, you need some to send your ship to collect Prom. But for about 1K AF goods you can get Prom which will last about 4 months or however long there´ll be between 2 parts of an era.

Of course it´s so ME. That was kind of the point, as that was the age where GB´s went from producing refined goods to unrefined goods. Who cares what "age" a GB´s? If you are concerned about what age a GB is, you´re making even less sense. The important thing is what it provides.

I´ve seen many complain about the uselessness of the AF/OF/VF goods being stockpiled in Treasury. I have a feeling most actually would prefer goods which can be used, rather than piling up in inventory. You call CA goods useless. Perhaps you don´t have a clue of how to use them?
And if you read the suggestion properly, you´d see I suggested that not nescessarily all of the 7 goods producing GB´s should revert, but maybe half. 3 or 4.
Then the players who actually could find use for AF-goods would still get some, and for those of us, who could find use for CA goods, could put them to use aswell.

do you think the majority of the players in the next era would be more happy with getting CA goods than with getting AF goods ?

Yes I do. Once they see how AF goods just keep building up in inventory, they´ll be reminded of how the Treasury keeps building up with AF/OF/VF, with no use at all. Perhaps they will realize, that it would actually be fine, if some of the goods producing GB´s reverted.
Players who don´t do GvG or are in a GvG-ing guild probably couldn´t care one way or the other.

One simple question:
Why would you oppose to a suggestion, which would see more goods-GB owning players happy with the outcome of those GB´s rather than less players?

DeletedUser7923

And if you read the suggestion properly, you´d see I suggested that not nescessarily all of the 7 goods producing GB´s should revert, but maybe half. 3 or 4.
I have only 3 of this 7... i don't need the other 4... so i would be really pissed off, if this 3 would produce "CA-Goods" in the next era...^^

I´ve seen many complain about the uselessness of the AF/OF/VF goods being stockpiled in Treasury.
One small correction: Guild-Treasury ;)

DeletedUser

Why would you oppose to a suggestion, which would see more goods-GB owning players happy

lol so just coz u see it as a good thing, talk about making assumptions on other players behalf, the idea is bad, Inno will come up with a use for your goods, wait and see.

DeletedUser

after thinking about this idea it makes sense

but not giving CA goods
it should give LMA goods to increase LMA GvG activity

CA goods are produced in GB in CA and in modern era double amount
but LMA goods are only produced in LMA and no later era produce it in double amount
so it would nice if we could get LMA goods from GB next era

DeletedUser

Just one question for those who think this idea is any good:

InnoGames has made all goods usable in the 5-6 years of the games lifetime, do u really think they wount come up with a use for the goods we have now and will get in the next area´s ??

Edit: If they make this change to GB´s it would be the same as saying well guy´s and girls, this is end game, from now on we will just make new stuff that can be used in the age´s we alrdy have

DeletedUser7959

Not sure if this true, but I've heard that GvG will get some changes next year. So maybe those problems with eras/goods will fall down since it's the only reason that might stop players to move ahead on the technology tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.