• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Global ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10245

hello,
I write this message as a warning message to the inno teams. indeed, the gvg can not be on the app system, ok. but the last annexes, they are on the app.
The classification of guilds is directed by the gvg is 5% of players!
I think it's important to revisit the prestige distribution in the overall standings to have a little more equity in the game, because if nothing is done in that direction, the improvements you're proposing will not change anything. Knowing that a guild, which would only play on the app, would have no chance of being in the top 10, even if it remains undefeated in a Guild Expedition and Guild Battle.
It seems important to review this system or to add a prestige ranking for these 2 annexes of the game by dividing the prestige brought by the game in 3 equal parts,
which will allow a real equity between the PC and app players. because it will frustrate more and more players, who will abandon the game!
all the new improvements you make and want to do are good for the game, but needless to say, add features and do not rethink the guild ranking system is a little inconsistent for the game.
if you like this post , a small thumb ;-)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Also, revamp the player ranking list.
Seeing GvG players in the Top5 guilds rushing forward (gvg - endless points via endless fights) while you are practically immobilized when playing on mobile is frustrating and not going to make me spend more money on this game (talking a a SAM Top60 player, that is).

Miepie

Baronet
Instead of changing the ranking towards app players, they should give app players the same "joy" of competing on GvG. And that 5% story, that is the complete player base (including players that hardly ever logon and players that do little more than farm a little bit but don't bother with guilds neighbors and any of the social aspects of the game), not the active player base. And it's not "our"(pc gamers) fault that the app is not and never will be a complete version of FoE

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Gold/Silver/Bronze Trophies from GE could get a fixed Prestige amount each. As the big GvG guilds usually are also good with GE, that would not topple the rankings but in the lower and mid sections of the ranking this would make a difference

Miepie

Baronet
I didn't say no, I gave a good reason why I won't vote yes based on your proposal. Who knows, if you come up with a better argument than "I feel it's not fair", I'll change my mind. By the way, GE doesn't give prestige anyhow (and yes, that's a bit strange)

they should give app players the same "joy" of competing on GvG
That will not happen.
Not even worth any more thought.

Just give app players (or players not willing to switch sectors all day) give a way to fight endless or, on the other hand, get rid of player ranking points in GvG).

DeletedUser10246

What you want to say is that 5% of the players make the GcG, and it's the 5% of the players who make the rankings, whereas more than 75% of the players make the guild expedition by spending a lot more diamonds. but do not affect the overall ranking. It must not be the same for Battle Ground in the future. INNO must take into account these two sources (EG and BG) of play, in order to finally obtain a real ranking It's imperative for the survival of the game on all the servers of all the countries

DeletedUser10245

What you want to say is that 5% of the players make the GcG, and it's the 5% of the players who make the rankings, whereas more than 75% of the players make the guild expedition by spending a lot more diamonds. but do not affect the overall ranking. It must not be the same for Battle Ground in the future. INNO must take into account these two sources (EG and BG) of play, in order to finally obtain a real ranking It's imperative for the survival of the game on all the servers of all the countries

it is exactly this system that is disloyal on all players

DeletedUser10245

I didn't say no, I gave a good reason why I won't vote yes based on your proposal. Who knows, if you come up with a better argument than "I feel it's not fair", I'll change my mind. By the way, GE doesn't give prestige anyhow (and yes, that's a bit strange)

I will try to change your mind ;)

DeletedUser10245

Gold/Silver/Bronze Trophies from GE could get a fixed Prestige amount each. As the big GvG guilds usually are also good with GE, that would not topple the rankings but in the lower and mid sections of the ranking this would make a difference

it would be a good progress :)

DeletedUser10245

why not do 3 under ranking :
1- Total gvg
2 - GE
3 - battlefield
each giving prestige to the first 5 in each ranking.
which could then be added to the prestige of the guild levels for the overall ranking.
it's just an idea. ;)

DeletedUser10246

+1 to OP :)
One of the most imporatant aspects of any game, totally neglected by FOE developers.

it is a good idea, but it will be bypassed by exchanges between allies. for that, the allies should officially declare themselves which would give them advantages to define, not to circumvent the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.