• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] FP exchange tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
Much of this game is PF exchange.
And they happen in different ways, but especially in 2 ways:

- Deposit pools (I deposited in the last, and the next one deposits in me)
- Trade agreement (Trade X PF or X FP/day)

These exchanges are the GREAT (if not the main) part of the game.

But all this is done by hand, in a very rustic way.

There should be a tool so that these exchanges could occur in a more practical way

I'm tired of changing PF daily with several players and having to be adding on a piece of paper how much each one has already donated.

There could be a bulletin board for the exchanges.
If someone is interested in trading, you can go in and see the ads if something interests you, or make your own proposal.

- 500 FP on my [ZEUS]. I want to deposit on [ALCATRAZ].

if anyone has an interest, accepts the proposal and this becomes a "mission" to be completed by the player.

So the system would automatically control the sum of the deposits of both until they were completed

There are several minor details that would need minor adjustments to make the system work, but the idea is this.

Create a tool to facilitate what all players do frequently

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8489

Create a tool to facilitate what all players do frequently
These exchanges are the GREAT (if not the main) part of the game

Unfortunately, just because you do something does not mean "all players" do something. You start off with a batch of invalid surmises.

But to make it short and sweet: I really don't think it is the responsibility of Inno to make specialized tools for specialized groups of people that desire them for specialized modes of play. ;)

But who knows?? .... I've seen weirder things that could happen in this game. Maybe water and sewer hook-ups for 'campers' or biological weapons for 'plunderers' or maybe zombie rogues for professional 'fighters'? lol :):)

(or bats?)

Last edited by a moderator:

vesgouo

Baronet
Every player will arrive at some point in which he will exchange FP in his GBs.
And for more advanced players, the game almost resumes to trading FP
And the fact that many play on the mobile, which does not have chat, makes chat ads ineffective.
So Inno could create a tool that would improve the game.
This does not hurt the game.
I do not think creating this would be "weirder".

DeletedUser7059

I know only small group of players who change their daily FP on everyday base. Mutch biger part players i know use one-time changes or guild circles changes. So i too don´t see why add this proposal to the game.

BTW: If is someone incopetent watch his " get / give" FP´s, problem should be solved in player side, not in game part. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.