• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion for PvE map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

as the new 7 areas have been unlocked, it was a lot of fun conquering new lands.
But I have to say the PvE campaigns are too short, now I'm in a status for waiting the next update.
It took only about a week. If it weren't the server error during the battle it would have been shorter.

What I suggest instead of simply waiting for the next lands to be revealed, is revolt.
Among the already conquered lands, there could be some revolt happening and I have to destroy
the revolting AI units. Otherwise I might lose the possession of the Goods.

That way I am somehow motivated to battle and that gives me some fun to play.
Of course giving me some bonus after defeating revolt AIs can make me feel better. ;)

* Addtional feedback
I suggest some kind of icon or flag or mini size graphic of my town hall to be displayed in the
very first land in the Continent map (where my city is located). That way people will not waste their time
searching for the answer to the question "So, where is my city located in this map?"

And somehow this game has to explain that conquering an enemy land does not mean you can establish
a new city but just getting a bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

A revolt? maybe a uprising would be better because a result would mean you lose your own troops?

DeletedUser3

The travel times that are in at the moment are also not correct, as they get proper it will also take a bit more time to conquer the areas.

DeletedUser735

I like ur thoughts but they could introduce auto battle system as if u r busy :p , it will take time to cover ur problems in here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.