• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion For production goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10262

Hello Dear Friends
production goods need the boosted that you get in the continent map, or you just can product less goods.

So I suggestion this.
https://prnt.sc/pm2qw9

the characters allowed the players product goods.(boosted)

what is your idea?

Thank you

Attachments

• 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 18
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
interesting idea but:
Would it be a special emissary that you can set to a specific good (once per day) or would there be possible emissaries for every boost good and you would have to be lucky to get any of them?

DeletedUser10262

interesting idea but:
Would it be a special emissary that you can set to a specific good (once per day) or would there be possible emissaries for every boost good and you would have to be lucky to get any of them?
---------------------------------------
Obtain these characters is not chance, you should play the game and do quests for Example finished 1000 quests and ...that you can get your character in your Era.

For each Age need one character.and for All Ages need 17 character.
For Example, you can product (Copper, Gold,Granite,Honey, Alabaster) in Early Middle Ages. continent map allowed you product 2 Goods (Copper and Gold, by boosted) so you can click on your character and choose your goods(Granite,Honey, Alabaster) for boosted product.

Thank you

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If you have to finish 1000 quests, then as sleightyer wrote... The feature does not really make sense. If you still have problems with goods after 1000 quests you are clearly doing something wrong.

DeletedUser10262

Hello
its can be any mission to get this character!
and I think you never read the message Completely!!!!
because you don't see ( For Example)in the text before the finished 1000 quests so don't need write anything more in continue.
let other guys comment.
Best Regards.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Hello
its can be any mission to get this character!
and I think you never read the message Completely!!!!
because you don't see ( For Example)in the text before the finished 1000 quests so don't need write anything more in continue.
let other guys comment.
Best Regards.
As I already said - your idea sounds interesting but it needs a proper implementation - and the example you gave for a potential implementation just was not a really good one.

The main problem with your suggestion is that if you give these "special persons" in every age at some point, that would make it really difficult to choose that point - giving it too early would make the map goods obsolete, giving it too late does not help the player at all. And that point between too late and too early would be different for every type of playstyle...

From my point of view, having one emissary from the cultural settlements that allows that feature for a selectable good (any age up to the current one) would be a better option.

After that there is still the question about the need of that function - you failed to give a proper motivation for that feature as Inno intentionally only gives the player 2 goods per age that get boosted to incite trading between players.

Another idea would be to replace the map goods with these "special persons" entirely - so instead of getting the boost from owning the province, you get one of the five possible "special persons" pre age when owning the respective province and the boost only if that person is used in the town hall... That would change the gameplay mechanics in a really interesting way.

Last edited:

ZENA

Marquis
im against this idea as u can have gbs /events blds and other means to get goods.
i will suggest rather have a emissaries for double plunder when u plunder a goods bldg

Status
Not open for further replies.