• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Suggestion for a scoring system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser744

I think the point system is not very well made. Now, points are awarded when a player collects coins and supplies. Also, when a player sells buildings. For goods not given any points. And for the training of troops nothing, nor for complete researches. I suggest to receive points for the purchase of a building, also for train soldiers, for completed research and for production of goods. For example: for the goods of the Bronze Age to receive 100 points, for goods of the Iron Age to receive 200 points, for goods of the early Middle Age to receive 400 points and so on. For purchase of a building, which costs as 20,000 coins and 16,000 supplies to receive 36,000 points. Another example: One of the great swordsmen costs 250 coins and 250 supplies. I suggest for training him to get 500 points.
I hope that my suggestions were understandable.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser735

I will like this scoring it will come as other challenge in the game. The top 10 players receives supplies and cash every day. Means every day winners and they should also give a medal in our profile(if we win). This should be put on in the game :D

DeletedUser744

Below there are better examples of what I mean:
83227496.jpg

1 salt cost 800 coins and 800 supplies. This means that the player will receive 1600 points for the production of 1 Salt. If there is a deposit of Salt on the map, for 5 Salt will also receive 1600 points. Because then 5 Salt again will cost only 800 coins and 800 supplies.

22717873.jpg

1 basalt cost 1600 coins and 1600 supplies. This means that the player will receive 3200 points for the production of 1 basalt. If there is a deposit of basalt on the map, for 5 basalt will also receive 3200 points. Because then 5 basalt will cost only 1600 coins and 1600 supplies.

87245570.jpg

This research is worth 20,000 coins, 20,000 supplies, 42 salts and 63 jewels. For this, the player gets 132,400 points. 42 salts are 42 * ​​1600 = 67,200 points, 63 jewels are 63 * 400 = 25,200 points and 20,000 points for coins and 20,000 points for supplies, a total of 132,400 points.

By the way, if the player pays with diamond for research it is logical to gets the same score - 132,400 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser735

Great But ur point system grants too much points make it less that how it will be effective :D

DeletedUser744

Points is not much. The above is one of the most expensive research. I make 132,000 points about 8 hours.
Researchs, which cost only diamonds can be made to give 50 points per diamond. Example: research, which costs 400 diamonds to give 400 * 50 = 20,000 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser735

Okay , but if you to put this feature in the game where would put it :- means a button showing all points collected and how many points needed to get at the top and a ranking of players. Would you put in top right side , bottom left side in the box. Or you will attach it with the rankings of players. Just want to see , Its on you if you want :D No pressure :p

DeletedUser744

What button? Maybe my English is very bad and not understood. These are the points about ranking. Down in the social bar, each player has points. There is a ranking. When a player completed research to gets points. Also, when producing goods. And when a player buys a building. Also, when training soldiers. Now, points are awarded only to collect coins and supplies and the sale of buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.