• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [SUGGESTION] Chong-sheng Great Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser8115
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8115

Chong-sheng Great Building

Idea to Propose:
Create a GB that will serve to keep the sanctuaries of any type inside.

Details and reasoning of the idea:
It would function as a space that lodges in shrines of all kinds. Raising the level of increase in the number of sanctuaries that can be put inside and with the silver coins of the tavern could be bought more holes with each level raised. The player could go to more spaces within this temple with silver coins to be able to unlock more holes and add their sanctuaries to the temple. So if the player is willing to pay the increments of the unlocks could have all the shrines grouped in the same building. You can create a large GB with no limits of levels and holes and depending on the gap that unlocks and if it is for a type of sanctuary or another, take into account how many there are already, as having to pay more or less amount of silver coins to unlock another slot.

At the time of collecting the day's collection charge the same time all the shrines that are within this GB, simply click on the GB.

120104152218890.jpg

Benefits:

For the player, to be able to gain space.

For INNOGAMES, streamline the use of the Friends Tavern and reduce the number of interactions with the servers. Each Sanctuary is a building with a program that focuses individually. If INNOGAMES makes possible this GB, players think about pay with money in the big events.

Disadvantages:
I can not think of any disadvantages and only benefits. Who is not interested in paying the GB and the space breakouts in the GB can continue as before.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7059

If Number of insertable shrines will be realistic to still let strategic element of citi space distribution ingame, i will like that idea.
But in any case, this GB should not swallow more than 47 shrines at 80 lvl = not reach CDM, hagia production. (depend ewen on GB size)

DeletedUser8115

If Number of insertable shrines will be realistic to still let strategic element of citi space distribution ingame, i will like that idea.
But in any case, this GB should not swallow more than 47 shrines at 80 lvl = not reach CDM, hagia production. (depend ewen on GB size)

GB levels limited to 80, as other GBs, but you can pay more slots with silver coins as expansions... I've 29 Shrines of K. 29 x 4 =116

A big GE 7x8, for example.

?`??

Does that mean a daily GE or what?

Yes, a daily GE. One click and collect all Shrines at the same time.

DeletedUser8115

do we all undestood GE as Guild Expedition?

You're thinking wrong, wait a moment, read slowly. See the GB in your mind, see the GB with slots, up level, more slot... one slot = one Shrine that you can put inside...
wait a moment ..., read slowly XD more levels in this GB = more slot to put inside more Shrines
... you need more slots and the GB is full? you can pay more slot in the tavern, more tavern's slots? more silver coins you need to pay

DeletedUser7059

I undestood that in your first post. ;)
But what i dont uderstood is what you mean by GE! ;)
becoase GE is normaly mean as guild expedition. Do you understand me? :D

And what i mean in

is, that all added space in this building cost somethink, OK? So we can consider +1 space as +1lvl. SO if this building have 80lvl(that is example, undestood?), it still should be compared with 80 lvl CDM or hagia to take balance. DO you undestood that? :D

Cardena

Squire
Oh, now I think I see, not Guild Expedition, has nothing to do with that.

You are talking about a great building where you put your Shrines of Knowledge into. Put what should happen if you put one into that? A shrines need a motivation to give a FP. How is that going to function if the shrine is inside of a GB?

Well, since Shrines of Knowledge are the most wanted buildings now, I think to have more with less space used would be a bit too powerful

DeletedUser8115

Oh, now I think I see, not Guild Expedition, has nothing to do with that.

You are talking about a great building where you put your Shrines of Knowledge into. Put what should happen if you put one into that? A shrines need a motivation to give a FP. How is that going to function if the shrine is inside of a GB?

Well, since Shrines of Knowledge are the most wanted buildings now, I think to have more with less space used would be a bit too powerful

Good!
This GB receive first all motivations, as the Shrines first now... we can see if the Shrines inside are motivated or not and wait or not to click

There are many Shrines of Awe and Inspiration in the Warehouse or in the pull, with this GB we can use and put inside the most important Shrines

Shrine of Knowledge >> one slot
Shrine of Awe >> one slot
Shrine of Inspiration >> two slots

If INNOGAMES makes possible this GB players think about pay with money in the big events.

Now, think how this GB can introduce other concept,

The Great Wall of China
:)

DeletedUser8277

At the time of collecting the day's collection charge the same time all the shrines that are within this GB, simply click on the GB.
For that alone I would not like this. In order to properly use SMB with Chateau boost and the collect coins RQ you need to be able to collect manually. This also would not work for anyone who has more than 100 SoKs due to the limitations on the bar.

I also don't understand how tavern silver fits in?

Status
Not open for further replies.