• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Change PF limit from 100 to 199 or 999

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
the only change that makes sense is to make it "unlimited" instead of any arbitrary number. eventually people will push beyond 999 fp when collecting from buildings, and then they'll yell for an increase to 1999 or 9999 :p

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
-1 no. This will cause more complaints than what it is worth, and it will change the bedrock of the game. Note, for all talk below it is for a 100 FP bar because any number above it is highly unlikely.
  1. Instead of each mark on the bar representing one FP, it will be 10 FP. Worse UI for ease.
  2. In the tutorial of the game, the FP bar is full. Now, that would be 100 FP - enough to get through the whole tech tree of BA (pretty much)
  3. This one change would cause more and more proposals to be spammed to change the UI.
  4. Finally, and the big one, this inspires less activity on the game. Players don't need to log in every 10 hours to check their city and spend FP. As anyone with any experience/knowledge of game development knows, the goal is to get the player to spend as much time in the game as possible. This goes against that major practice.

Emberguard

Emperor
@UBERhelp1 this has nothing to do with the 10FP limit on regenerative FPs, only the 100FP limit on city collection

Regeneration of hourly FPs will still be capped at 10, there's literally no difference with how it works now other then you can still collect from your city

Events, relics, spoils of war, GE all override the bar limits anyway and it doesn't stop people from spending FPs. Why? Because if they don't they're losing 1 FP an hr.

+1

I don't understand why this is handled so differently in the game. Collecting FP from buildings is only possible up to one hundred FP (more with Premium feature for collecting). But FP from relics, events, Daily Challange, incidents, tavern or the spoils of war effect can still be collected well over 100 FP. And plundering is then again not possible if you have over 100 in the bar....

DeletedUser9962

How about adding something to the game? when someone collects fp and cant use them, if it would be possible to store them in the inventory for a limited period of time... time counter when they are going to be put back in the status bar...:confused:

DeletedUser9156

Assuming Game Design wants the limit lifted :)
Maybe they want to increase the use and sales of diamonds? ;-)
Attached 3 ideas/suggestions about the current topic and diamonds.

1. Buying more space in the FP bar for xx diamonds like extensions (per age "unlocked")?
I think a lot of people would do this, up to a maximum of 999 (okay, maybe 666 ;-)) ).

2. Another idea would be to add a button to pay xx diamonds placing/saving the FPs of the bar into the inventory.

In the old days when diamonds had very few options to be obtained, I never used the collect all button and practically dedicated my diamonds to:
  1. Buy diamond expansions.
  2. Buy that last 9th BP, after loooooooong time trying to obtain it for all other means.
Now that i play almost only on mobile, and diamonds are available at GE, I would use the button if implemented.
Same here - would be awesome. Currently using a Flash Browser for Android to collect them if I´m on my way / in a hurry, but it´s kind of inconvenient.

3. Adding the "Collect all" Button to the mobile version of the game (please!).

+1. Raising the limit to 999. I don't think this will impact the collect all diamond use as that would still be faster and many people use that who don't have the fp limitation. To deal with the packages issue. Close the loophole that allows you to add up to 100 from inventory to the regular 19 limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.