• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Change PF limit from 100 to 199 or 999

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Several proposals here:
  • Original: To change limit from 100 to 199 or 999.
  • New 1: 666 as the new limit instead of 199 or 999.
  • New 2: A higher limit or no limit at all. (Higher than current 100. Higher than 199? than 666? than 999?)
  • New 3: Post #18: leave the forges bar for 24 hours and what we collect is stored in packages (which I asked to be clarified in Post 19).
  • New 4: Bar to continue generating hourly FPs even if you're at current limit of 10. (which practically means "NO LIMIT", if Bar = 10 does not stop FP generation, then 10 is not the limit, no limit defined at this one).

DeletedUser9682

I totally agree with raising the limit. There are players already collecting 400+ pf daily, and there is a lot of headache to manage that within a 100. Plus, giving 5 diamonds to collect doesn't work. It's taking your diamonds but it's not collecting anything else above 100. Please, make it at least 500. Thank you.

RedRed

Viceroy
How would you manage the "precise all in" contributions? AFAIK the 100 limit is there because from inventory you can preload precisely only up to 109 FP, then you can't contribute a high level position in one click (the same reason why there isn't a textbox to contribute a precise amount in GBs)

DeletedUser7951

Plus, giving 5 diamonds to collect doesn't work. It's taking your diamonds but it's not collecting anything else above 100.
Mine collects everything, above 100. above 109 .

For me this is one of those tactical-strategy thingies that makes me think. For me the 100 limit works fine.

why not remove the limit altogether? if we do 999 now, then at some point someone will cry that he wants it opened to 1999 or 9999, and so on :)

Emberguard

Emperor
I totally agree with raising the limit. There are players already collecting 400+ pf daily, and there is a lot of headache to manage that within a 100. Plus, giving 5 diamonds to collect doesn't work. It's taking your diamonds but it's not collecting anything else above 100. Please, make it at least 500. Thank you.
That's a bug if it's not working and you have 99 or less in the bar. If you collect while under 100 then it should collect the full city with no limitations on amount of FPs whatsoever. The only problem is trying to collect [from a building] once you've reached 100, which would be how it's intended - get the player to use the FPs instead of hoarding.

If the 100 FP limit is a problem with collecting then it's likely due to using RQs - in which case the FP limit shouldn't be reached at any time if you're also cycling through the spend FPs alongside the collect coins

In essence the desktop mode already has a version of this proposal implemented through the collect and spend 5 diamonds option. It's just limited to being used while you have less then 100 if you want the FPs to be collected

So really if the diamond option was also available to mobile users the problem would be self-resolved to an extent

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

In essence the desktop mode already has a version of this proposal implemented through the collect and spend 5 diamonds option. It's just limited to being used while you have less then 100 if you want the FPs to be collected

So really if the diamond option was also available to mobile users the problem would be self-resolved to an extent

In the old days when diamonds had very few options to be obtained, I never used the collect all button and practically dedicated my diamonds to:
  1. Buy diamond expansions.
  2. Buy that last 9th BP, after loooooooong time trying to obtain it for all other means.
Now that i play almost only on mobile, and diamonds are available at GE, I would use the button if implemented.

DeletedUser9410

+1
Iv found when collecting if i have, for example, 99 fp in the bar and i collect from a building which gives me 6 fp, it will collect that then wont collect anymore until iv spent enough to go under 100 again.
I dont know if the collect all button bypasses this. i never use it.
Often a quest in an event will ask you to buy fp, so you have to dump everything you have to do this, then the next quest is spend fp, now you have to try get some more ( unless you want to buy them ) or wait for your next collection.

Don't you see another problem? Players could spend their packages to fill the bar by max and just ruin deals between other players in the GBs

This can be done already. get your bar to 100, go into inventory and just use your packages, it will keep climbing as long as you have them.
Also if i have 100 fp and i get another 100+ from GE or quest, my bar will go to 200 and even above that, as illustrated previously

The 100 bar only applies to normal collections,
Im no computer boffin, but logically they dont need to change or add anything to the codes, all they have to do is take that limitation out of the game, in my mind that should automatically give you a limitless fp bar.

DeletedUser9410

Assuming Game Design wants the limit lifted :)

AH ! Herein lies the question. :rolleyes:
But i see no reason why they have it anyway, practically it is easy to go Way over that limit. I stand open to correction here, but, as far as i know the 100 fp limit in bar only applies to normal collections, and even this is easy to bypass, just use the collect all button.
So what is the purpose of having that limit in the 1st place?:confused:

But I'm pretty sure the sole reason we have a limit for manual collecting is the existence of the "Collect All" button for 5 diamond/each. Therefore I don't see the chance for this being implemented.:/

I Disagree, All this does is allow you to collect everything faster and perhaps easier, and as a side effect it bypasses the 100 collection limit.
The only thing, if you dont wish to spend the diamonds, is, collect manually and when your fp bar hits 100, go spend a few dozen fp then complete your collection. Easy.:)

Emberguard

Emperor
and even this is easy to bypass, just use the collect all button.
*Bypass once. You won't be able to bypass if you're already over the limit when clicking the collect all button

I assume the reason is purely to force you to spend your FPs and not just keep collecting before dumping. Same reason FPs were changed in areas from going to inventory to going straight to your bar. You have to spend them if you want more outside of winnings

DeletedUser9410

*Bypass once. You won't be able to bypass if you're already over the limit when clicking the collect all button

Yes absolutely, sorry, i should have been more specific.
Thank you. :) ( They should add a thumbs up emoji as well. lol )

DeletedUser8859

Would a message with only a Thumbs Up emoji count as a vote for a suggestion? Like the current practice of just posting "+1" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.