• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Change PF limit from 100 to 199 or 999

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7959

I would better like to see the same kind of FPs contributions in the tech tree like we have in GBs. It takes SO much time to research a technology by buying FPs or using packages. :(

P.S. Your idea isn't bad, but for real not worth to waste time for that. 100FPs bar is ok.

DeletedUser7959

it would be changing one number in the code :p
Don't you see another problem? Players could spend their packages to fill the bar by max and just ruin deals between other players in the GBs. Something like that we already have at mobile version where we can just tap 100500 times at the 10FPs button and close level in a minute (do we have still? I don't play in the app). So, big "-" for that. 199 could be discussed, but as I told, 100FPs max is enough.

Players could spend their packages to fill the bar by max and just ruin deals between other players in the GBs.
Filling up the FP-bar with packages? How? On my PC at least, with packages from my inventory I can at most get 19 FP in the FP-bar (using a 10-FP package when I already have 9 FP in the bar), and then it is not possible to add packages any more.

DeletedUser5663

Don't you see another problem? Players could spend their packages to fill the bar by max and just ruin deals between other players in the GBs. Something like that we already have at mobile version where we can just tap 100500 times at the 10FPs button and close level in a minute (do we have still? I don't play in the app). So, big "-" for that. 199 could be discussed, but as I told, 100FPs max is enough.
So a big "-" for a good Suggestion because of something that is already possible and not really a Problem...makes sense haha

vesgouo

Baronet
So a big "-" for a good Suggestion because of something that is already possible and not really a Problem...makes sense haha

:rolleyes:

rK39KUf.jpg

z9yLcpL.jpg

DeletedUser7239

We have many high end players, son limits makes no sense.
I vote for a no limit fp bar.

DeletedUser7793

+1
But I'm pretty sure the sole reason we have a limit for manual collecting is the existence of the "Collect All" button for 5 diamond/each. Therefore I don't see the chance for this being implemented.:/

DeletedUser5070

And if we leave the forges bar for 24 hours and what we collect is stored in packages? That way there would be no more problems. Everything is collected and stored. This also prevents you from having 1000 fp in the bar and uploading in 1 minute in a g.e. and take another player's place. What do you think of the idea? Materialize the fp to packages. Leave only the fp of the 24 hours.

DeletedUser8859

And if we leave the forges bar for 24 hours and what we collect is stored in packages?
Let me check if I follow you correctly. You mean:
  • Every FP generated each hour go to the bar, and accumulate there until the bar limit (currently 10), or until used by the player.
  • Every FP collected from Special Buildings, GBs, Town Hall, Quests, GE rewards, Incidents, etc. are received as packages to go to inventory.
Would be very helpful. +1

qaccy

Emperor
Let me check if I follow you correctly. You mean:
  • Every FP generated each hour go to the bar, and accumulate there until the bar limit (currently 10), or until used by the player.
  • Every FP collected from Special Buildings, GBs, Town Hall, Quests, GE rewards, Incidents, etc. are received as packages to go to inventory.
Would be very helpful. +1

No, what they mean is to have the bar continue to generate hourly FP even if you're at the current limit of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.