• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Blue Galaxy change or 100 FP change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this 100 fp limit bar was introduced for a reason. But I think that this limit is way overdue. I believe that with introduction of new event buildings it needs some change. With buildings like Crow's Nest that can give 20 points (40 with Blue Galaxy) and others it is almost impossible to collect your city (and here I am talking about PC collection, not on the mobile device where it is not possible to collect whole production at once for diamonds which I still don't get, because on mobile device it is needed the most).

So my suggestion is this:

1) Change the limit to at least 300 forge points or
2) Allow us to select which buildings will be affected by Blue Galaxy bonus so we can collect whole city at once via diamond collection without manually clicking 14+ buildings before.

Thank you

EDIT: For notorious naysayers who will come with their notorious "you have to work for it" mantra... I already had! I already "worked" to have my Blue Galaxy on lvl 68+ and I already "worked" to get those event buildings so I really don't have to "work" to collect their production. So keep your naysaing opinions to yourselves. Thank you :)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser9982

I absolutely agree with this!
I collect daily around 700FPs.. I think its about time to cut that BS about stacking FPs in your FP bar!
I stack them on my inventory!
2 different things!

Its stupid in a way, because, FPs from Taverns, Himeji anda expedition, they're added to the bar, even if you already have 100FPs there
NONSENSE!

you only collect up to 10-16 buildings with blue galaxy at most, how difficult is it to push some of that fp into other GB's while collecting the blue galaxy's bonuses?

regarding the 100 fp limit needing to be raised, i must agree. but make it 999 fp instead then, and also make it possible to use multiples of fp packs at the same time (just add a box to enter a number orso), or do not close the inventory when such an item is used (so you can continue), and place a checkbox on the usage window so you don't see it every time. that way spending fp (especially in research) is quicker and easier too :)

qaccy

Emperor
The limit's probably there for a reason that Inno deems necessary, rather than some sort of oversight. I'm only basing this on the fact that Elvenar is essentially the same game and has no collection limit for its version of FP (despite generation being far, far lower than it is here in FoE). Would it be nice if the limit was increased or removed? Sure. But it seems unlikely to change.

Sl8yer

Regent
With buildings like Crow's Nest that can give 20 points (40 with Blue Galaxy) and others it is almost impossible to collect your city (and here I am talking about PC collection, not on the mobile device where it is not possible to collect whole production at once for diamonds which I still don't get, because on mobile device it is needed the most).

Weird reasoning. Do you get more fp's on mobile? :rolleyes:

So my suggestion is this:

1) Change the limit to at least 300 forge points or
2) Allow us to select which buildings will be affected by Blue Galaxy bonus so we can collect whole city at once via diamond collection without manually clicking 14+ buildings before.

1) not likely to ever happen.
2) OMG! 14+ buildings manually. The workload alone could give someone a serious burnout.

2) OMG! 14+ buildings manually. The workload alone could give someone a serious burnout.

You don't get it do you? During those 14+ manuall collects I have to at least 2x put forge points to some building, otherwise I am not able to collect rest of production with diamonds because of way too low 100 fps limit. I don't care if I have to click 14 buildings manually as long as I can collect all my points with diamonds after that.

But there is no point at all talking to you. Seeing your posts in other topics, you clearly have nothing else to do than dismissing other poeple ideas out of hand without reason. I did not see a single constructive post made by you. Just snapping out on people and playing smart ass.

Sl8yer

Regent
You don't get it do you? During those 14+ manuall collects I have to at least 2x put forge points to some building, otherwise I am not able to collect rest of production with diamonds because of way too low 100 fps limit. I don't care if I have to click 14 buildings manually as long as I can collect all my points with diamonds after that.

Wow, 2 times fp in some building. And collecting 14 buildings. How on earth can you kep up with that. The work alone can give you a serious breakdown. Maybe I can help you. What if you click 14 SoK's and then use diamonds to collect?

But there is no point at all talking to you. Seeing your posts in other topics, you clearly have nothing else to do than dismissing other poeple ideas out of hand without reason.

You must be a big 'Allo 'allo fan.

I did not see a single constructive post made by you. Just snapping out on people and playing smart ass.

So wanting an easier game for yourself is constructive? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9982

But there is no point at all talking to you. Seeing your posts in other topics, you clearly have nothing else to do than dismissing other poeple ideas out of hand without reason. I did not see a single constructive post made by you. Just snapping out on people and playing smart ass.[/QUOTE]

This is the most honest and vicious truth being told in this forum history
I couldnt have said better.
Seen this guy responding to people always with the same stinking atitude, "I know it All" type of guy

DeletedUser4379

On live, my cities usually run with 300 or more FP's in the bar, and I don't/can't collect anything off the board. FP 'Bonus Buildings' are worthless, as they cannot be collected.
The real problem however, is how many FP's are necessary to effectively 'compete' for spots in the GB level-up's. Being able to access 100 per day(for example), just ain't gonna cut it. You need a huge FP inventory available in the bar just to be half way serious. FP's from 'off the board' (ie: Daily Challanges), should go to inventory. Then, you could at least collect your on board stuff, which for me is less than 100 on the 'live'. All the Terrace Farms in the world aren't gonna help if you can't collect them because you are not currently in a position to spend. I go for weeks without collecting any on board FP's because I have not current need to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.