• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Allow FP buy if bar is over 10 FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

vesgouo

Baronet
Your above mentioned suggestion is actually a bit different from the one suggested here
I can´t see the difference

I have a doubt about this "collect all".
(I never use it, so I do not know how it works)
Are there any priority lists of where the Blue Galaxy's bonuses go?
Is there any chance of him prioritize diamonds from Wishing Well?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7059

I dont know, as i collect BG and PoH + some other buildings before i use that button.
Main goal of this function is get all your FP production to up bar, so you can spend them more carefully, without time pressure.
0NGf.png

DeletedUser8859

I have a doubt about this "collect all".
(I never use it, so I do not know how it works)
It works like this:
  • You click on the "Collect all" button.
  • Pay 5 Diamonds (if you have the setting to confirm diamonds usage you need to press yes to confirm).
  • The game collects all the city (houses, buildings, GBs, Town Hall, etc.) that are ready to be collected at that moment, instead of you clicking all buildings one by one.
  • If the FPs from Shrines, GBs, Town Hall, etc. pass over 100 they are all collected without problems.

DeletedUser7265

It works like this:
  • Pay 5 Diamonds (if you have the setting to confirm diamonds usage you need to press yes to confirm).
  • The game collects all the city (houses, buildings, GBs, Town Hall, etc.) that are ready to be collected at that moment, instead of you clicking all buildings one by one.
  • If the FPs from Shrines, GBs, Town Hall, etc. pass over 100 they are all collected without problems.
only if you have less than 100 in your bar :) which is against the description which definitly says collect "ALL", but Inno doesn't consider this as bug.

vesgouo

Baronet
It works like this:
But...
(Is there any chance of him prioritize diamonds from Wishing Well?)

DeletedUser8090

+1

no limit fp bar please.
can stop generating hourly fp after 10, but please don't stop us from collecting more than 100

DeletedUser8859

But...
(Is there any chance of him prioritize diamonds from Wishing Well?)

Not sure about the rules for order of collection followed by the "collect All" button, for examples:
  • Priorities categories for bonus from Blue Galaxy?
    • Not sure.
  • Collect from St. Marks before collecting any from any residential?
    • I think it has a priority list to collect from special / premium / normal residential of current era first, then continue with next era bellow, etc. Similar to the Aid button priority list.
  • Collect Lighthouse and Royal Albert Hall before collecting from any Supply Production Buildings?
    • I think it has a priority list to collect from special / premium / normal production buildings of current era first, then continue with next era bellow, etc. Similar to the Aid button priority list.

RedRed

Viceroy
Priorities categories for bonus from Blue Galaxy?
  • Not sure.
I've asked several times but I've never had official answers here or in my server; however the few times I've tried the impression is that is casual (f.e. 2x symbol over a garden building when terrace farms are in the collection pool), therefore I always suggest to not use the diamond collection when the galaxy bonus is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.