• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Suggestion: Advantage for active participants on events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amdira

Baronet
Suggestion:

Make a split between interested and not interested players at the start of an event by a choice-button like "I want to participate on this event" - Yes - No
Participating players would be given an advantage by adding event prices to Daily Challenges and Incidents (i.e. Special buildings (kits) for DC / Tickets in incidents) during the event

Maybe that could make events more attractive for some players.

(sry for bad english - it's not my first language - pls don't hesitate to ask)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

would be given an advantage by adding event prices to Daily Challenges and Incidents
so you are suggesting more events like the Fall Event 2018 where ingredients were in DC and incidents

for example in the Forgebowl there could be footballs available there

Amdira

Baronet
so you are suggesting more events like the Fall Event 2018 where ingredients were in DC and incidents

for example in the Forgebowl there could be footballs available there

Yes, but only for players, who are actively participating the event - otherwise the players who are not interested in the event might be annoyed.

Dessire

Regent
the problem is, anybody can click "yes" and then not play the event at all.. so your feature have no reasons to exist , just to let innogames how many players will play it before the releasement.

Amdira

Baronet
the problem is, anybody can click "yes" and then not play the event at all.

Of course - but if they click "yes" and don't play the event, they can't complain about "items of no use" in DC and incidents - and the ones who are playing might be happy about some more chances to receive items for the event

Emberguard

Emperor
It's have to be able to be ticked at any time, not just prior to event. Otherwise you're locking people out of the event

DeletedUser9779

Maybe not this idea exactly, but I do think something needs to be put into place so the people who do not want to play the events. I for one have several cities, all but one are farming, and I only play the events on my main city. When going to my other cities, it is beyond annoying to have that arrow flashing (which can be a health risk*) all the time I'm in the city unless I click on it and waste time to pull up that screen.

So maybe an option to "Hide" the event, both questline and reward screen, if a player does not want to play with the option to unhide in setting.

*Health risk - anything flashing like that is a health risk for anyone who has epilepsy. The flashing can tigger a seizure. Just a FYI insight.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Maybe not this idea exactly, but I do think something needs to be put into place so the people who do not want to play the events. I for one have several cities, all but one are farming, and I only play the events on my main city. When going to my other cities, it is beyond annoying to have that arrow flashing (which can be a health risk*) all the time I'm in the city unless I click on it and waste time to pull up that screen.

So maybe an option to "Hide" the event, both questline and reward screen, if a player does not want to play with the option to unhide in setting.

*Health risk - anything flashing like that is a health risk for anyone who has epilepsy. The flashing can tigger a seizure. Just a FYI insight.

Does not the arrow disappear once you / click on the arrow/icon for the event ? It does not take much time to do that and it is probably simpler than developping a program to "hide the event".

DeletedUser9522

Does not the arrow disappear once you / click on the arrow/icon for the event ? It does not take much time to do that and it is probably simpler than developping a program to "hide the event".
Yes, but it comes back at the next login.

Status
Not open for further replies.