• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Suggestion] Add "trade items for FPs" to tavern

• Thread starter DeletedUser7779
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7779

With the increased number of junk items in inventory (and especially now from summer event), I really do feel that we need the possibility to get rid of them for some small return. Not only because we'd never use them, but because they're filling up our stock and sometimes I really find it hard scrolling through lots of pages looking for an item. Also, (again emphasis on summer event), some players might not be lucky enough to get anything good from the wheel, so if they could trade all the junk would be at least some small compensation.

I've seen similar suggestions from other players (sorry don't remember who it was), so I'd like to put it all together in numbers:

• New tavern boost "Trade items for FPs" - cost 20K tavern silver (could be more), would allow us to trade inventory items for FPs for 24hrs. (we could surely trade all we want in 10 mins but a longer duration won't allow us to activate another boost unless we spend diamonds, so Inno might even earn some $$ ;))
  • Cheapest items would give us 2 fps - like non premium houses, supply and cultural buildings, decos, etc.
  • Items that could be won from Silver relics in GE + boost crates + premium and special event decos - 5 fps
  • Items that can be won from Gold Relics (or their equivalent) + premium buildings - 10 fps
  • Items that can be won from Jade Relics + special event buildings - 20 Fps (TF, Caravansary, Bazaar, Rogue Hideout, etc)

I think this won't hurt anyone if we get some FPs in return, it can't be used that often so that it can be abused, plus you'll make all players happy :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8267

This is a nice take on an old topic.... I vote yes
+1

DeletedUser7779

They don't cost fps to buy, then again if we're getting coins/supplies for selling them (which i assume you imply), we can always do that even without tavern simply by building and deleting them. Not to mention that we don't even get anything back for selling premium items (WWs, bazaars, etc.).
My suggestion is to get a symbolic amount of fps for items which will otherwise just rot in inventory.
Note, that the values I'm suggesting are significantly decreased, for example:
We can get 20 fps from silver relic, but we can sell a Face of the Ancient / Gate of the Sun god (also obtainable from silver relic) for 5.
Same with gold - we can win 100fps from gold but selling a tribal square would yield only 10.
And as this can't / won't be used every day, I don't see why not :)

DeletedUser5955

im not sure if it was here or PL world but i suggested something bit diffrent.

each building has its value in points

Building A - 1000
Building B - 2000
Building C - 3000

i suggested this:
each scrambled building give those points to total pool of 6 000.
now each player has 24 or 48 hours to spend it or it gets blocked until player unlock it (via tawern, or diamonds, quest, etc)

Now there is a special store - 1000 points to enter and see buildings.

each building costs some % more then its original value in points:

Building A: 1000 * X%

when we buy Building A we loose those points from our pool.

In this idea i also suggested option to buy everybuilding there was in events, quests, GVG, GE, exept monastry which can be only 1 due to strong bonus.

ZENA

Marquis
sure we can do this sell the stuff in our inventory
but this will also lead to abuse by diamond players
my suggestion if u don't want it then delete it its there use it

DeletedUser5955

sure we can do this sell the stuff in our inventory
but this will also lead to abuse by diamond players
my suggestion if u don't want it then delete it its there use it

I dont think so.
I mean sure u can buy diamonds - but then when u want to place a diamond building ur placing it str8 into the city. it doesnt go to your invertory, so there would be no abuse.

I mean in my idea u can change building only from inventory into points, which can be spend to buy other buildings.

DeletedUser8150

to me the obvious solution would be to have a 'game' in your tavern. Visitors can gamble 'x' tavern silver for a spin of the wheel. By default its filled with low end stuff but you could donate your inventory items to be put in the mix. To avoid abuse you need it to be a low % chance of one of the donated items cropping up..

Status
Not open for further replies.