• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion: Absence status for GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amdira

Baronet
For guilds with priority on GE the absence of one single player due to vacation or illness can be crucial, especially if it's one of the founders, who cannot just leave the guild for the period of absence. I think it would be fine, if there would be a possibility to put someone into kinda "absence status" which would take him off the counter for GE. To avoid abuse it could be limited to let's say 2 weeks.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7951

Vacation mode. Interesting. You'd also need to limit to once or twice a year. It would also have to block that player from GE and GE, vacation is serious stuff.

Amdira

Baronet
Vacation mode. Interesting. You'd also need to limit to once or twice a year. It would also have to block that player from GE and GE, vacation is serious stuff.

Of course it has to been set BEFORE start of GE and the member has to be blocked to GE. It should be only for serious ases of absence when the player is not able to log in at all. Maybe it could be activated after not logging in more than 7 days automatically (red light) and the leader has to decide whether to kick the member or let him in the absence status for another week. There are many possibilites to handle it. Just wanted to start a discussion whether it would be of interest at all :)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
20,000 more points for the guild what's changing? nothing !
first or second place, what's the difference? nothing !

DeletedUser7951

first or second place, what's the difference? nothing !
It is the matter of winning (1st place) or losing (all others). That is the point. For Guild points it is as useful as HOF (I assume)

If it is restricted to not logging in at all, then I don't see much point. Leave and come back in 14 days - no biggie.

Auto - vacation, really bad idea. And a very impractical one. Got rotten apples in your basket that doesn't give notice ? Throw them out. Feel free to take them onboard again when it turned out they weren't dead after all.

Then all the bad players go into this mode and the good players get 133.3%. Nice
Why any vacation mode would have to be restricted use per year, and of limited time.

Amdira

Baronet
It is the matter of winning (1st place) or losing (all others). That is the point. For Guild points it is as useful as HOF (I assume)

If it is restricted to not logging in at all, then I don't see much point. Leave and come back in 14 days - no biggie.

Auto - vacation, really bad idea. And a very impractical one. Got rotten apples in your basket that doesn't give notice ? Throw them out. Feel free to take them onboard again when it turned out they weren't dead after all.

Why any vacation mode would have to be restricted use per year, and of limited time.

Maybe it would be a nice opprotunity at least for founders. They cannot just leave and return such easily.

Amdira

Baronet
Sorry for the question, but was does the "Cast your vote"-button mean? There are too many different translations to "cast" into German with different meaning. Thx for help :)

DeletedUser9760

So we' ll have to push the "vacation mode" botton instead of the "kick" one? Nothing really changes with this and I don't think one player not doing GE is that crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.