• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggestion - Ability to save FP's in inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirblu

Baronet
What do you all think about giving players the option to Save FP's from the FP Bar into our inventory? Perhaps it could be limited to a certain number per day. I know that I would like to be able to save FP's for GB's I am trying to build or donate to and am trying to secure a placement (1-5) and keep getting beat out by more advanced players who can donate 1,000's per day whereas I have to donate small amounts at a time as they become available since I am not advanced enough to generate 100's of FP's per day. Especially when I receive 100 FP's from the GE's, It would be nice to be able to save an amount into inventory for use later or to donate to another's GB rather than having to donate them as they become available.
So what say you all? I think it would give an interesting twist to the game.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

sirblu

Baronet
Yes, I remember when they changed the GE and some others from going to inventory. Still, it would be nice to be able to save a portion to inventory from the active FP bar, even if they put a limit on it.

DeletedUser5955

I would like that option.
to save from bar into inventory.

DeletedUser

I understand why some may want this, but personally I doubt it will happen. Game design has reasons for why some FP's go to the bar, and some go to inventory. To override that entire mechanic with a feature like this would defeat any reasons there were for designating some FP's to the bar in the first place.
Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

wouldn't it then be easier that the FP could take unlimited of hourly FP?

now some would say:
players should log in more often to get more hourly FP than players who only log in once a day or even once a week

simple solution for this "problem"
after a player leaves the game only 10 more FP are generated (that is like you leave now with empty bar). if a players logs in the bar continues producing more FP
if a player logs in only once a day the bar would still only produce 10 FP for them

Status
Not open for further replies.