• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] 1 Down Kit

• Thread starter DeletedUser7649
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7649

A high age friend and I have been talking about this idea for a while, so I thought I should post it as a suggestion.

Essentially the mechanics are the same as the 1 Up Kit, just in the opposite direction (Going down in age). recently when trying to work with a few other low age guildies, I realized one important thing, they had already hit EMA, which means if they want to fight in IA GvG, they won't have champs. This is somewhat annoying as they are new players, and didn't know any better before moving into EMA.

By the same token, this idea will benefit higher aged players too. What happens if an AF player wants to sell FE goods? Certainly the argument can be made that they would just trade down AF, but this isn't necessarily a feasible option. In the world I love, EN14, FE goods are very scarce, and consequently very expensive. In order for a trade to be taken, two people must want what the other person has. If no one that has FE wants AF you are just out of luck.

Would be interesting to hear everyone's feedback on this.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

I don't want or need it

but doesn't harm

so why not ?

+1

DeletedUser5097

Good idea with this you can upgrade and downgrade your event buildings to
the ages that you wish. I can use this realy good in order to downgrade some
event buildings especialy my multiproduction buildings and upgrade some
of my event buildings that I didn't because than I loos the only multiproduction
building of that age.
Good idea for the upcomming winter event.:) Inno, it would be amazing to has
something like this for the upcoming winter event. Some more insperation for
the event rewards for that event.

+1

DeletedUser7649

Would like to hear a few more comments/votes on this idea if possible :)

DeletedUser7265

Please do that Inno. It's sad, that you can't get champions from previous ages for GVG.

Status
Not open for further replies.