• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Suggesetion for Production building UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser735

Nop i like the original one only :D , it is fine for me :p

DeletedUser

Just considering the design, I agree with you; I like the current version a lot.
But now I have 21 production buildings and moving the mouse back and forth makes me tired. :)

DeletedUser735

I know it is a little bit lame stuff but i think with the next new version they are introducing a new thing may be. it is if you have given order and when you collect it a pop comes for a new job without clicking it again to start the process of the next job :p

DeletedUser

I know it is a little bit lame stuff but i think with the next new version they are introducing a new thing may be. it is if you have given order and when you collect it a pop comes for a new job without clicking it again to start the process of the next job :p

I can't see that happening, how for instance would it know what time period you wanted? To set that up would involve more clicking than is currently involved, and if you then wanted to change the rate of production you'd be clicking yet more.

DeletedUser

I can see "Collect coins from all houses" and "Collect supplies from all factories + restart production with same interval" buttons appearing soon - available for 20 diamonds per month. There's still room for that under our profile pictures.

As for the free spots next to the other players profile pictures: "Trade goods, coins and supplies", "Send IGM" and "Donate diamonds" could fit in there :p

DeletedUser

I can see "Collect coins from all houses" and "Collect supplies from all factories + restart production with same interval" buttons appearing soon - available for 20 diamonds per month. There's still room for that under our profile pictures.
Would be a good premium to have; zero balance issues, a lot more convenient. Bump the cost up to 50 diamonds and include a "Set all production" button while you're at it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.