• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [Sugestion] SEVERAL suggestions for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesgouo

Baronet
[Suggestions ] Several Game Functional Suggestions

Several small changes that I would suggest to the game.

(sorry for bad english)

1 - When an event occurs, often I want to send a message to the person. But for that I must memorize the names of the person and start looking for it. There could be an option to send a message to the player in event history .
Jz7Rbc7.png

----------------------------------------------------

2 - The names of all players appear in YELLOW. But could be COLOURED as the link that has the same player. for example: Is from the guild? The name appears in YELLOW color ........ Its FRIEND? The name appears in GREEN color ...... It's neighbor? The name appears in the color ORANGE.This makes it easier to know WHO is WHO in a huge list of ALLIES, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, that changes daily. Or, alternatively, there could be a letter next to the name, indicating the lead, as John (G); Mary (F); Paul(N)

lY2DCU2.png

(If the player are in more than one category, may have a hierarchy: guild > friend > neighbor

3 - When you click on the city name could open the NEWS tab instead of the PROFILE tab, since I access news and events from the city with much more than changes the profile.

HTprf7t.png

4 - When will I access the city from someone, the person's profile could appear in the loading screen, with the loading symbol. so I can read what the player wants during loading.

Dd9yWHl.png

5 - In the "lists" at the bottom of the screen (where the player's avatar appears) could have a space just below where the name could be left a VISIBLE phrase that could be edited in the profile, it is not necessary to leave the mouse over the player to be able to read. Could be a few characters, and in small print, but enough to write things like "no polish" or "Polish plz"

E2h4NkT.png

6 - For my placement I click at GLOBAL RANK, at the top of the screen. If you want to see overall, just click there. But to find GUILD options, took me time and help to found. Could rename the GLOBAL button (bottom left corner) to GUILD. And the three choices you have there, remove the 1 ° (classification) because it does the same thing as clicking on the classification that is at the top of the screen.

GApGVaE.png

7 - Could have a progress bar just below the Points Forge, like progress bar of houses (but more thin) indicating how much time remains to the next point Forge).

hGIgyCS.png

8 - The avatar of military units could be in the upper left corner the number indicating which "age" it belongs, and in the upper right corner a small icon indicating the type of unnit (fast, light, short-range, long range, heavy)

YVbYaRn.png

9 - In the messages msg center, the msgs are in reverse order, always getting older message below, and the most recent on top. It is very bad to read conversations this way! It would be much better to put the "natural" order of the conversation (from top to bottom).

10 - I never notice when have new message on chat, in a Whisper tab icon. Can by a more prominent color if there is new chat message?

11 - When YOU adds someone as friend, and she accepts, it appears in the event history (***** accepted your request to be friends). But, when someone adds you as a friend, nothing is registered in event history.

Should appear!

12 - In CHAT, there could be a list of online players, with an option to not appear if wish.

13 - When I reply to a message (in the "Message Center") my answer does not appear in the inbox main window.

14 - A plate that gives no bonuses or producing anything. Serves only as a decoration to put on the stage and show visitors where they should focus their motivation / polishing. For example:

How would the board:

DszGHn0.png

How would it be displayed in the city:

aRntDas.jpg

(or else, instead of a board, it would be a star of a different color)

15 - And, lastly, an ancient need: the ability to BLOCK polishing in the city. Many simply do not need polishing!

Again, sorry for bad english. I hope it is possible to understand.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

"Dein Vorschlag passt leider nicht in das Spielkonzept von Forge of Empires oder ist technisch nicht umsetzbar."
"Unfortunately your suggestions do not suit to the concept of Forge of Empires or aren't doable due to technical issues."

edit) I'm just kinda pointing out how much your ideas are appreciated and how suggestions work on the German Forums (reminder: it's a German company). You must not make suggestions there. Instead you have to submit your suggestions via support ticket where you'll get the above quoted reply, no matter what you actually write/suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Don't know about that. I believe a few would definitely fall under that description, but it looks like some are doable to me imo

DeletedUser1264

"Dein Vorschlag passt leider nicht in das Spielkonzept von Forge of Empires oder ist technisch nicht umsetzbar."
"Unfortunately your suggestions do not suit to the concept of Forge of Empires or aren't doable due to technical issues."

... Since when is it your job to tell Vesgouo (or anyone else) whether or not his/her ideas are viable for the game? And if you want to complain about a response you got to an idea you submitted on the German forum, don't highjack Vesgouo's thread to do it.

Vesgouo, a lot of those are really good ideas. I don't like #8 - there are already filters for unit age/type, and we need to be able to see the "unattached" banner on our units clearly, because they haven't given us a filter for unattached/attached even though we've been begging for it since the Prog Era.

But you should ask the good staff here how to submit these ideas. On the en server there's an "ideas forum", and well-thought-out ideas do get forwarded to the design/development people. Even though we don't have an "ideas section" here, I'm sure there's a way to submit good ideas like yours.

DeletedUser5163

Devs, please print and fix them all at the main wall on the lob of Inno. And get to work.

obs.: #8, the number could be the quantity instead of age.

LOL

eh nòóis

Andi47

Overlord
... Since when is it your job to tell Vesgouo (or anyone else) whether or not his/her ideas are viable for the game? And if you want to complain about a response you got to an idea you submitted on the German forum, don't highjack Vesgouo's thread to do it.

I don't think that he wants to tell Inno that these ideas are not viable for the game, in contrary, he complains that it seems that every time when an idea is submitted, Inno's answer is "this is not feasible/viable for the game". (BTW: This was also the answer to my idea to add a header to ingame messages roughly half a year ago on the .de forum, so I was quite surprised that they implemented it a few versions ago)

Devs, please print and fix them all at the main wall on the lob of Inno. And get to work.
obs.: #8, the number could be the quantity instead of age.

I also think that most of these are good ideas. Ad #8 and your suggestion about it: Number of available units of a certain type (broken down to attached and unattached units) could also be displayed in the tooltip - too many labels (unattached label, age, type) in the unit icon might be overloaded/confusing.

Ad #5: Sounds great, I'd like to add something: Please add a "header" (or "mo/po wish line" ;) ) to the profile text which would be displayed as shown in idea #5 and can be used to add wishes like "no polish plz" or e.g. mo/po abbreviations like "Sh/Hof/O/P/S". This would give us the opportunity to both, display our mo/po wishes on a prominent place and keeping a "real" city name. (BTW: Please also display the "Mo/po wish line" below the name of the visited city)

conqueror9

Regent
Tha is a good suggestion

if when other player 's GB ( which u have invested )
it echo to you even u do not calimed any reward
the pop up icon has a link back to his GB
that will be excellent

There are too many news
we need a access back to that GB
so we continue to place some fp for next level
a news without a link that we can go back to that GB, that is too bad
it is very hard to dig out which player ( where is he in our hoods, guild or freinds) and which GB
if a link can be provided and we can go back to that GB
that will be a great omprovement in playing this FoE

vesgouo

Baronet
Tha is a good suggestion

that will be excellent

There are too many news
we need a access back to that GB
so we continue to place some fp for next level
a news without a link that we can go back to that GB, that is too bad
it is very hard to dig out which player ( where is he in our hoods, guild or freinds) and which GB
if a link can be provided and we can go back to that GB
that will be a great improvement in playing this FoE

I gave a quote because this idea deserves highlight!

Really makes MUCH missing!

When that window pop on the screen, you have to forget everything else, memorize the player's name (and GB) and start digging in search of him to see what was the final score of the investors (and possibly invest again).

Seizing the opportunity, another suggestion:

ILv1xtV.png

DeletedUser2752

Looks like #7 has kind of been implemented :)

EDIT: Only showing for me when I have 0FP in the FP bar

vesgouo

Baronet
Why trade in the market are limited to 2x1? It is difficult to trade goods of distant ages.
Could be removed this limitation?

vesgouo

Baronet
I wish I had a way to mark players in a "enemies" list. (Unfair players, swindlers, scammers, hoaxers, etc.)

vesgouo

Baronet
Auto Recicle

The production buildings could start producing again automatically after collecting a production, like happens with houses.
It is very annoying to every time choosing again the building production time (especially on mobile).
If you want to change the time of production that is set, just cancel the production. So could be selected time in the menu, as it is currently.

Like this:

8aO2TdT.jpg

That would solve these unnecessary clicks

DeletedUser

I have to admit I think there are a few very good ideas here. I am going to be going through all of them to determine how feasible they are to implement, and will suggest the most reasonable ones to the higher-ups.
Well thought out suggestions, I appreciate the effort that went into them, well done.

DeletedUser6682

that will be excellent

YES! At least something saying Hey, this building has leveled, sorry you didn't make the top 5. A link would be awesome, but at least something saying Bob's COA has leveled, so we know we need to go put fps on the new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.