• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Story Quest Missing

hujjik

Squire
Hi,
I'm in Oceanic Future and I've done all the story quests. I expected to get a story quest from the virtual future, but I didn't get anything. It is a mistake?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I heard about something similar in another age. There seem to be some points in the story quest line when it just vanishes if you are not progressed far enough in research or map. It will pop up again at a later point when you researched a specific quest or reached a specific point on the map.

Owl II

Emperor
I heard about something similar in another age. There seem to be some points in the story quest line when it just vanishes if you are not progressed far enough in research or map. It will pop up again at a later point when you researched a specific quest or reached a specific point on the map.
You will get these quests again when you reach VF

hujjik

Squire
At an earlier age I was given quests from later ages. There has always been a story quest and now in Oceanic Future, Story line quests is gone.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were the last age, but with the other two ages beyond the Oceanic Future it seems to me strange.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi hujjik, beelzebob666 is correct
There seem to be some points in the story quest line when it just vanishes if you are not progressed far enough in research or map.
there are indeed such points in the game. When you have made sufficient progress through the game the next story quest will trigger. Accordingly I will set this thread to not a bug. However, if you would like further reassurance that there is nothing amiss with your quests in particular, please do contact our support team, so that they can take a closer look at those quests for you.