• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Store Building and Monastery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7440

Hi! My suggestion is to include the Monastery in the store building. If you do not have space you have to eliminate it, it's a shame, there is only one in the game. It costs nothing to add.

Excuse my english :)

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

things may have changed recently but if they haven't then the reason the monastery isn't storable is that if you sell or accidentally delete it then you just need to contact support they will replace it in your inventory for you
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/can-i-get-another-monastery.31686/
the issue is covered from post 15 onwards

Just to be clear. Support is not an alternative to storing buildings. While we do try and help players who have accidentally removed a special building, we will not do it repeatedly, especially on the same building. The reason the Monastery is not storable is that it is not in the same class of buildings that the store works on.
I would also say that as a player, a 20% boost for how small it is makes it a building I have never even considered removing, even in end tech. Plus it is a one of a kind building that is only available from one specific quest. It can not be gained any other way which makes it very rare.

Macha

Squire
Just to be clear. Support is not an alternative to storing buildings. While we do try and help players who have accidentally removed a special building, we will not do it repeatedly, especially on the same building. The reason the Monastery is not storable is that it is not in the same class of buildings that the store works on.
I would also say that as a player, a 20% boost for how small it is makes it a building I have never even considered removing, even in end tech. Plus it is a one of a kind building that is only available from one specific quest. It can not be gained any other way which makes it very rare.
As i've said the monastery is a unique building so we will replace it. Maybe I've not made it clear but i don't want to say we will always do so as i don't know what changes will occur. So if instructions handed down are changed to not replace them then that's what will happen. As i understand it there's not likely to be any changes to this but there's always a chance.

this is quoting the senior ingame moderator from the en server, so i am not suggesting that players use support as a way to replace buildings but apparently its an available, useable option with the monastery

DeletedUser8360

Zarok, while I understand your point, 20% in that footprint is not the most efficient use of space. Three ritual flames and three watchtowers would equal a 36% boost, almost double the output of the monastery. That being said, as it is a unique building, I would like to be able to store it for posterity. I would up-vote the making of the Monastery storable.

Status
Not open for further replies.