• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

stop the endless clicking

• Thread starter DeletedUser6529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I tottaly agree with you .. Any use of bot/script is cheating ..I never said something different .. Thats why i use quotes on my message to describe the excuses they use for the cheating :)
Fair enough :)

DeletedUser5383

In an ideal world maybe, but in practical application unlikely. The devs do not have unlimited time, and trolling through forum posts would be a waste of their time that could be spent on coding. It is much more effective that they receive the summaries of the feedback of the communities from the CM's that represent those communities.
Yes it's true we do not often get direct feedback on the feedback we pass along, but again doing this would be a time sink. In a way we do get feedback. If the ideas passed along are useful then they are implemented, if they aren't implemented then that in itself is feedback in a way.

This could be done at home, it only takes 5 minutes to read what you are interested in and sort out the non issues to any ongoing hot ones, especially if they look regularly to keep up with them, the same as 99% of folks do here. Surely it's in their own interest to look to improve not only the game but their way of working, which becomes more efficient, hence a better outcome for all concerned.

Then perhaps these might become true? ;)

P.s I have been counting clicks since thursday last week, 4 worlds, no GVG done.
So far 77,781 clicks
5238 double clicks Tavern run only.
Cursor traveled 15k 731m 86 cm and mousewheel 16,314 moves

Pafton

Viceroy
The devs not present on forum is an extremely valud point. On beta, we have the CM, the 2 mods and one Inno representative and that's it. Maybe the CM could hand over a report of the day's issues to the dev team, who can then spend some time contemplating over it and hand over their feedback/opinion to the CM who can then share it on the forum the next day? While it does increase the duties of the CM and adds to the 'extremely busy' schedule of the devs, it would let us know that there is some response on company-side.

On another hand, I love the idea of a community board (and would love to be involved with it :))

DeletedUser4379

I realize this thread reads mostly about pol/mot, but I would like to add my own additional desire to reduce 'clicking'.
Set Resource Producing Building times w/1 click.
True you can do this now, but at a cost of 5 diamonds - which is pretty lame. A useless 'feature' if ever there was one (and this game has had plenty of useless 'features').

P.S. - anybody remember the Good Old Days when we had to collect by clicking on each individual building?

ZENA

Marquis
really people to tell me a script is a bot
surely anyone who play grepolis will tel u that the scrips thy use for the game is not a bot. And yes the scrips that is use in grep is cleared by Inno. Scrip is there to help u to see things clearly without working on calculators, spreedsheets, ect.
and i must say grepolis is much more friendly in mouse clicking and post stuff in threads and forums. Surely if someone use a scrip let say for instance to help them to see who Aid them so many times in a week and so on without clicking on endless page after page then manually calculate so many times. It is a wast of time and it take all the fun and relaxation out of the game. A proper script is only there t give u the info u want it does not do thing for u automatically like donate fp, ect. Then surely the forge planner must be a bot or scrip as well. As i see it as it help ppl to plan / revamp thy city., so that must be classified as make live easier ? Then why does Inno allow something like the forge planner?http://foemanager.com/city-planner/. Then there is the other one trade tools. As most of us work on the trade table or still before Inno have an update, that the system make fair trade for you, some trades still not fair thou if u work on the cost. https://www.forgeinfo.com/?l=tools&s=fairtrade . Then surely this must be a bot / scrip to as it also classified to give me advantage. Last but not least ForgeDB ,http://foestats.com/en/ this help me with calculate gb and fp So this must be a advantage as well.
I will think a lot of members out there that is founders/leaders/moderators or have job in thy respective guilds. Will tell u that if there is things out there to help them to get info faster and correctly, to make things easier. Guilds will run more smoothly, game is more enjoyable for all and most of all Inno will see thy revenue will increase. IF and WHEN Inno make the game more user friendly ppl won't resort to go to other measures to get the info that thy need to make life bit easier and safe time. After all this is a game to enjoy and SOCIALIZE.
My question to u is ..
If u want something in a shop and thy don't have it, do u go to the same chain shop or to another shop?
If a shop give u poor service will u still support that shop ?
I don't think so. I see the same here as Inno don't give service to thy customers US THE PLAYERS. Why must we then depart our hard earn cash for services not render to us?
Oh and by the way the links i posted in the thread is links that is been posted before in other post on this forum.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
surely anyone who play grepolis will tel u that the scrips thy use for the game is not a bot. And yes the scrips that is use in grep is cleared by Inno. Scrip is there to help u to see things clearly without working on calculators, spreedsheets, ect.
and i must say grepolis is much more friendly in mouse clicking and post stuff in threads and forums. Surely if someone use a scrip let say for instance to help them to see who Aid them so many times in a week and so on without clicking on endless page after page then manually calculate so many times. It is a wast of time and it take all the fun and relaxation out of the game. A proper script is only there t give u the info u want it does not do thing for u automatically like donate fp, ect. Then surely the forge planner must be a bot or scrip as well. As i see it as it help ppl to plan / revamp thy city., so that must be classified as make live easier ? Then why does Inno allow something like the forge planner?http://foemanager.com/city-planner/. Then there is the other one trade tools. As most of us work on the trade table or still before Inno have an update, that the system make fair trade for you, some trades still not fair thou if u work on the cost. https://www.forgeinfo.com/?l=tools&s=fairtrade . Then surely this must be a bot / scrip to as it also classified to give me advantage. Last but not least ForgeDB ,http://foestats.com/en/ this help me with calculate gb and fp So this must be a advantage as well.
I will think a lot of members out there that is founders/leaders/moderators or have job in thy respective guilds. Will tell u that if there is things out there to help them to get info faster and correctly, to make things easier. Guilds will run more smoothly, game is more enjoyable for all and most of all Inno will see thy revenue will increase. IF and WHEN Inno make the game more user friendly ppl won't resort to go to other measures to get the info that thy need to make life bit easier and safe time. After all this is a game to enjoy and SOCIALIZE.
My question to u is ..
If u want something in a shop and thy don't have it, do u go to the same chain shop or to another shop?
I don't think so. I see the same here as Inno don't give service to thy customers US THE PLAYERS. Why must we then depart our hard earn cash for services not render to us?
Oh and by the way the links i posted in the thread is links that is been posted before in other post on this forum.

I don't think you can make comparisons like you did in your post, - to me it seems like saying: "a Ferrari is a car so all cars are Ferrari's :rolleyes: ".
The way you compare either a bot or script to websites providing help and information that do not in any way directly interfere with the game leads me to believe you are not familiar with the definition of these words.

Furthermore: On Forge of Empires the rules of Grepolis are irrelevant.
Different games may have different rules - even when developed by the same company!

The Game Rules of Forge of Empires are very clear on the use of either bots or scripts:
6) Bots and scripts
It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts.
Examples:
- It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources.
- It is not allowed to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks.
- You may not use programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage.

ZENA

Marquis
clearly u misunderstood what is been said. And yes i know that the two game rules is different from each other. I explain how script work and the script i talk about is from a webside and the scripts i talk about DOES NOT INTER FEAR with the game. I give an example

My question to u is ..

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@ZENA: Maybe I did not grasp you post correctly, so to clear up things:
• Scripts and/or bots that do not interfere with the game are of course allowed;
- The clauses in the Game Rules and in the General Terms and Conditions forbidding the use of scripts and/or bots are related to InnoGames games only.

• The websites you mentioned have been developed by approved 3rd parties of InnoGames, however InnoGames is not in any way responsible for the content of these sites.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8204

While I can't say that I know Inno Games effective rules for this precisely, my general experience is that when it comes to scripts/bots, the general rule is does this script/bot give you an 'unfair advantage' over someone without it. Generally, a script/bot that just gathers and organizes data that is already available to the player is accepted, unless it gives you a significant reaction time advantage by providing the information. A script/bot that actually 'plays' for you and gives you and advantage that way is right out.

Keeping track of friends isn't a problem.
Watching the hood to tell when something is plunderable, off limits.
Aiding All, perhaps on the line, it isn't THAT hard to do it yourself, but 'playing' for the player is often one significant factor.
Auto collecting/restarting production, clearly off limits.

DeletedUser

I want to clarify the bot/script questions.
First, any bot/script or macro that in any way mimics a player action in the game is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all collections, social interactions, setting productions, Aid, donations, Tavern visits, and any army actions including plunder.

Now, in relation to 3rd party sites that offer ingame data displayed in a different way, a script would be allowed to collect this data as long as it is:

• Information that is already available to any player in the game (for example - Global player and guild rankings).
  • That it in no way violates any individual players private account information.
  • That the account the data is being mined from in no way receives any advantage by it's use.
  • That the owner of the script must contact support to make us aware of your intentions for it's use, and to receive our permission to do so.
  • That the owner of the script must make it available to all players (after support has approved it's use).
The important things to remember is that if anyone has an intention of using any type of data collection script, you should always discuss it with support first, and if it is any other type of script (including auto clickers) it's use is a violation of our rules and can result in the permanent banning of the involved account(s).

sirblu

Baronet
I am sure there are many players like me that are relay tired of spending more than an hour a day just mechanically clicking to mot/pol or visiting taverns, I relay would like to have some buttons to mot/pol all in guild -friend and hood, the same for visiting all taverns possible. For me the thrill with the game is to develop Your town, battle in the hood or with guild and the social interaction that comes with this, NO MORE MECHANICAL CLICKING.

Support me with this and just reply YES,
I agree! A Aid All option would be very nice

DeletedUser4716

I am sure there are many players like me that are relay tired of spending more than an hour a day just mechanically clicking to mot/pol or visiting taverns, I relay would like to have some buttons to mot/pol all in guild -friend and hood, the same for visiting all taverns possible. For me the thrill with the game is to develop Your town, battle in the hood or with guild and the social interaction that comes with this, NO MORE MECHANICAL CLICKING.

Support me with this and just reply YES,
yes

DeletedUser5955

yes i agree
i am for reducing all clicking thats pointless
AFTER ALL this shuld be strategy game not "click our brains out"

my suggestions:
1. add AID all for each type of bars: Friends, GUILD, neighbours (if u want ucan attack them but loose the ability to 1-click AID)
2. Buying FP points for money: Add 3rd window: Buy 10 FP, Buy 50 FP, Buy XFP where X is total amoount u can afford(this 3rd option wll depleete ur coins to almost 0)
3. take out auto fight icon upfront to general window (Cancel, Fight, AUto-Fight)
4. Re-building ur city: there should be some sort of inwentory to place all buildings inside it while rebuilding city - this will reduce clicking aswell
5. GE negotiation clicking - i suggest changing the windows. so when goods appear i can click 5 times to chosse which goodsgoes where it the order i clicked it.

DeletedUser5955

one more idea to reduce cliking

GE
there is a way to save up almost 80 % of clicking.

1. rewards - reward chest should open automaticly for no more then 3 seconds then window closes or remove all chests from all battles and leave just 1 chest with all rewards from level. if a person wont finish any level at the end of GE he gets rewards for finished battles.

2. negotiations - we dont need those avatars shown (who the frack cares for it? i dont) so removethem, move the tiles up, and then after clicking negotiation window to put goods let us choose more goods, 1st click goes to 1st slot, 2nd click to 2nd slot and so on. and at all times we can see the goods we already put in.

DeletedUser7779

negotiations - we dont need those avatars shown (who the frack cares for it? i dont) so removethem
LMAO that really made me laugh :p Don't offend Inno's graphical designers though, they're putting so much effort into drawing :D

DeletedUser5955

LMAO that really made me laugh :p Don't offend Inno's graphical designers though, they're putting so much effort into drawing :D

im not offending graphic designers - i like what they draw, im just saying those avatars are totaly pointless and useless.