• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Stone Figures (message in Guild expedition

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Troubleshooting
?
When playing the Guild expedition (3rd level, 3rd encouter: a two wave fight) after winning the first wave I got a nessage that I had won 7 Stone Figures. I had to click the message away 3 times before it did not reappear. Meanwhile the second wave had started in manual modus, without me choosing for that (fortunately without too much damage ;) )
Maybe of importance: my last action before the Guild expedition was in the Aztec vilage.
Besides I cannot tell, if the Stone Figures were actually added to my stock.

Browser or App version and version number
browser is Fire Fox (latest versio) operating system is Windows 10 (up to date)
Recreation steps
I don't know. It just happened.
Frequency
So far one time.
Can this be reproduced?
I do not know.

mondi

Farmer
Beta Moderator
It is due to graphics delay, what you have described.
Please try clearing your cache and cookie and check your graphic drivers to be updated.

donjuan

Farmer
I had the same problem yesterday, except is was playing GVG. Microsoft edge. Cache is cleaned and graphics card is up to date.

mondi

Farmer
Beta Moderator
We are actively working on a repair. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you, and thank you for posting your issue here.