• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Stone age production buildings don't count for event quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser8993
  • Start date

DeletedUser8993

Reproduction Steps: have the sacajawea event quest "finish 15 productions in production buildings from your age of the previous age" active and collect a production from a hunter while you are in the bronze age.
Issue Description (10/10):

I am in the bronze age, and when I did the quest "finish 15 productions in production buildings from your age of the previous age" my hunters (stone age) did not count toward finishing this quest.

Player: trout of doom
World: beta
Operating System: windows 10 x64
Browser Version: chrome latest
Viewport Size: 2560x1440

HTML5/Flash: HTML5 I think

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi trout of doom, sorry to see you are having problems with this quest. So that we can assist you better, could I please ask you to contact our support team? You can do that by clicking here

Amy Steele

Regent
We have attempted to reproduce this issue, and are so far unable to do so. Did anyone else experience this?

WillyWuff17

Squire
Not really, but there is an issue with these "your age or the previous age"-Quests. In the Text is the "Either your age or ..." missing.
So if I start with a production in my age and after that with another production in the age before, it does not count. At least the Quest-Progress does not show it.
Maybe this was the case here?

Amy Steele

Regent
@trout of doom, WillyWuff17 is correct

if I start with a production in my age and after that with another production in the age before, it does not count. At least the Quest-Progress does not show it.

So for example, if you collect 2 productions from a Pottery, and then 1 from a Hunter, your quest progress will show 2 (the productions from your Pottery). However, if you then do 2 more collections from your Hunter (making a total of 3 collections from the Hunter) your quest progress will show 3.

Is this what happened in your case?

Amy Steele

Regent
if I start with a production in my age and after that with another production in the age before, it does not count. At least the Quest-Progress does not show it.

Assuming this was the case, and setting to Not a Bug accordingly - @trout of doom if this was not what happened with you, please do let us know and we will look again at this issue :)