• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Still don't have the 'new' Daily Challenge

Hilary Briss

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache, used different browsers.
Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but I and some of my Guild still do not have the new daily challenge format even though it has gone live on the live servers. Other members had it in the A/B testing and still do.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Vivaldi up to date versions
Recreation steps
None, it just isn't there.
Frequency
Constant
Can this be reproduced?
It is always the case

Thunderdome

Emperor
Not sure if this is a bug or by design, but I and some of my Guild still do not have the new daily challenge format even though it has gone live on the live servers. Other members had it in the A/B testing and still do.
Do you mean the ability to switch tasks for new ones? If so, I think it's broken as I had gotten the daily quest with only a few buttons to switch out of the majority presented (in mine was 2 buttons for switching while 3 other quests didn't have any). However, it was funny when I click on one of the active buttons to switch and the entire list had all diamond buttons popped up (you get 1 free task to switch, subsequent switches cost 25 diamonds).

-Alin-

Emperor
It's not a bug, is a stealth update for A/B testing, only Alpha players were selected and have the new daily Challenges.
I still have the older ones, so I wasnt taken in the A group.
It went on live servers as A/B, and it is the same even now.

Thunderdome

Emperor
It's not a bug, is a stealth update for A/B testing, only Alpha players were selected and have the new daily Challenges.
I still have the older ones, so I wasnt taken in the A group.
It went on live servers as A/B, and it is the same even now.
That kind of explains why on one world, I have them, and on the other world I do not; both on the same account, nevertheless.