• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Starting amount of Pots of Gold not present

DeletedUser10093

• Browser and Version: Opera Version:66.0.3515.72
  • Overview of the bug: I still had the game running in the browser tab from last night (on Arraval), when I switched to it this morning (after 9am) the SP Event was shown, I clicked on the Event Quest to collect the "login reward" but then noticed that the session timed out. So I re-loaded the page. When I then jumped into the Sp mini game the PoG amount was set to 0. On my 2nd world (Odhrorvar) I did not have a session open over night, when I opened this one in the morning, the amount was set to 200 PoG correct.y
  • Screenshots: Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot as I did not recognize it as a problem, only when starting the SP mini game on my 2nd world did I realize that something went wrong on the main world.
  • How often this occurs: I can only speculate, but it could be related to the timed out session
  • Urgency: Medium - could affect a number of people (if reproducible)
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing - just using two worlds and on both I am now past the problem
  • Summary: See above under Overview
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using

DeletedUser10093

Thanks for the tip - contacted them and received the missing gold