• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: St. Patricks Event - Counter not active

Amdira

Baronet
Troubleshooting
it's an on time error, so not possible
By upgrading factories as required for tasks the counter doesn't actualize - upgrades are being counted only after closing and re-opening Mini-Game

Browser or App version and version number
1.196.450e05cde4f (06.01.2021 20:01), Amdira (193808), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 7, Firefox/72.0, 1920x940, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
Upgrading factories for required task
upgrades are not being counted
close mini-game and reopen - then they are being counted
Frequency
happened with Bakery and Drinks Factory
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Attachments

• drink.png
    drink.png
    89 KB · Views: 23

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
For me it's also working on Mozilla Firefox.
Could you please try to clear the cache of your browser and see if it fixes the issue?

Amdira

Baronet
Had the issue again on Flowers Factory task - seems to happen, when max-button is active
Clearing my cache every day

Attachments

• flowers.png
    flowers.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 20

Okamiris

Baronet
This is not a bug, the quest asks to increase the level by 200 and not to reach level 200

Click here for more detail

20210111_142831.jpg

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
This is not a bug, the quest asks to increase the level by 200 and not to reach level 200
No, the wording of the factory specific task actually is "to 200" - so something is off here...
"Upgrade buildings 200 times" is a different task

Okamiris

Baronet
I haven't seen a quest that requires reaching level 200, just increase the level by 200. Maybe a typography error, because I validate these quests without a problem

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I have tested it with the "get cake to 100" task and using the "max" function - task detection worked properly - either it is fixed or the problem lies elsewhere - "bad connection" likely (or code that is intolerant to a slightly bad connection) that leads to desync issues...

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
As far as we are aware, there are no issues with the 'upgrade fabrics xx times' task.
If there is an issue, please open up a new thread and add a screenshot before and after the issue, this will help narrowing down the problem.

There is an issue when you reset your town when the Max button is active, it ticks off the Max button but it looks like you are about to buy multiple upgrades but you actually only buy one.
This issue has been reported and will be fixed soon.