• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler St Patrick's Day Event!

Astrid

Baronet
Looks promising, thank God we don't have a set. Considering how much effort we put in the minigame, I hope the building itself won't disappoint. The Druid Temple is my favourite building in the game.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
STPATRICK_B_Loading_Screen_1-802292e5c.jpg

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Some new info texts have been added over the last few days:

Code:
PAT21|Next Prizes
PAT23|Are you sure you want to open all the remaining Celtic chests for %d %s?
PAT23|Begin a new town from zero and earn Grand Prize progress faster!
PAT23|Celtic Chests
PAT23|Chest price increases with every opening
PAT23|Open all
PAT23|Use your Pots of Gold to open reward boxes and gain additional rewards, including a chance to get a Druid Hut Selection Kit!

The last one is interesting, is "Druid Hut" the name for the new main building? Or another new building you can get from the chests after each town? The selection kit for the new 1x1 buildings would make sense, though "Druid Hut" doesn't really fit those IMO.

Looks like there's a new Open All button for opening all chests after a town, so guess we need to be careful not to hit that on accident :p Or is "Celtic Chests" something separate from the after town boxes? Makes sense to me if it's simply a new name for those.

The 3rd one is also interesting ... does it hint at some updated mechanics, or is it merely refering to the fact that you complete tasks quicker earlier in a town?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
is "Druid Hut" the name for the new main building?
I would expect that, yes
now that you mention it... they have removed the building name from the selection/upgrade kit

does it hint at some updated mechanics, or is it merely refering to the fact that you complete tasks quicker earlier in a town?
Although the first interpretation might be interesting, I guess that the latter is the meaning.
On the other hand, Inno might not like players taking the "lazy" approach and want to push player towards doing more of the towns?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
4 new selection kits - only placeholders for now

reward_icon_selection_kit_PAT23BC-4e14e6d51.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_altars-8876ee8b8.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_trees-68deaed27.png
reward_icon_ultimate_upgrade_kit_PAT23A-8c3e5810f.png
PAT23BC - only two of the trees I guess?"celtic altars""celtic trees""ultimate upgrade kit" (for main building)

what makes the ultimate upgrade kit "ultimate"??? is there a different upgrade kit needed for the final/last level?
Will the ultimate upgrade kit upgrade more than one level at once?

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor

reward_icon_selection_kit_PAT23BC-a7d49ad3e.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_altars-a7d49ad3e.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_trees-a7d49ad3e.png
reward_icon_ultimate_upgrade_kit_PAT23A-e52aa66e8.png
PAT23BC - only two of the trees I guess?"celtic altars""celtic trees""ultimate upgrade kit" (for main building)

what makes the ultimate upgrade kit "ultimate"??? is there a different upgrade kit needed for the final/last level?

As I expect, You will mostly need that ultimate kit to unlock the last level of the main building in this event, no other ordinary level kit will unlock the maximum potential of that specific building.

kawada

Marquis
As I expect, You will mostly need that ultimate kit to unlock the last level of the main building in this event, no other ordinary level kit will unlock the maximum potential of that specific building.
or maybe it will unlock an additional "bonus" level, but will be available for cash only?

.Chris

Baronet
Maybe the ultimate upgrade fuses the main building and the trees together into one 6x4 building?
Then agein... 4 trees would make more sense in that case :rolleyes:

I really dislike the whole pay-cash-directly approach. If INNO thinks it's not making enough money because of WW-Farms, Diamond rewards in GBG, Expedition and whatnot, I'd rather have them reduce the probabilities of getting those ingame.

-Alin-

Emperor
Maybe the ultimate upgrade fuses the main building and the trees together into one 6x4 building?
Then agein... 4 trees would make more sense in that case :rolleyes:

I really dislike the whole pay-cash-directly approach. If INNO thinks it's not making enough money because of WW-Farms, Diamond rewards in GBG, Expedition and whatnot, I'd rather have them reduce the probabilities of getting those ingame.
Just remove the sharing of diamonds between game worlds, each world with its diamonds.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I love the new trees and building, but I'm very worried with what they're doing in regards to cash bonuses or maybe now even cash-wall for a complete reward. If they go this route, I'm quitting.
The game was already getting boring for me (with all the new ages being absolutely boring and a theme I don't care for) and having events ruined like that would be the final straw.

Emberguard

Emperor

reward_icon_selection_kit_PAT23BC-4e14e6d51.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_altars-8876ee8b8.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_celtic_trees-68deaed27.png
reward_icon_ultimate_upgrade_kit_PAT23A-8c3e5810f.png

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, it skips your Lvl 1 building to the last level ;D Once off of course :p

Alternatively.... if it were a multiple last upgrade option, maybe it allows a player to change their mind retroactively on what they selected