• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Hmm... so 50 pages of mostly negative feedback and all we got are 2 changed tasks and alternate taskline which is arguably even worse than previous one...

I don't know how you but usually company that values its customers do care about their feedback. And if their product is something that most of their customers don't like, they take a step back, swallow their pride and do major changes. Shining example of this is Square Enix and Final Fantasy XIV. But hey, what do I know...

Last edited:
I don't mind that we have to spend our PoG for the managers. They have to be used somehow and we always have to spend the event-money to play the mini-game. But I would like to choose which manager. Instead of "upgrade this manager to level X", we could have "upgrade a manager of your choice to level X". In the Archeology and Halloween event, we had the choice of the tool we wanted to use. If only we had this choice, it would be less frustrating.

Amdira

Baronet
Ok, seems it really changed to the worse - whatever - I'll try again

Dear Inno, I understand and accept you want us to spend PoGs during the runs on manager (updates). That's ok. But pls don't annoy everyone with being stuck with 3 manager tasks at silly times of progress during the runs. Pls let us skip/postpone these tasks until they are making sense. 700 PoGs per run should be ok to do 35 tasks. So it shouldn't be possible to enter the new city before having spent 700 PoGs. That's ok.
Another possibility would be to change the number of open tasks from 3 to 5, thus there should always be at least one collecting or upgrading building task.

Just my 2 Cents

DeletedUser9851

I have to say that, so far, even if some new Tasks are being presented/are being swapped during a new "Run", my playing strategy remains the same and I am still being successful...yes, you have to go inside this minigame few times during the day and, yes, you have to put some effort a bit...but this was the exact same thing that we had to do for the Vikings & Japanese Settlement!

Since I only want to have 9 "pieces" of the Celtic Forest Set (I do not want a Standing Stone Level 2 item, just a Standing Stone Level 1 item, since I personally do not care about the Supplies Boost and I also do not care about adding ANY Attack Bonus to my city’s Defending Armies) I can leave behind 1 Celtic Forest Selection Kit from this Event and focus on getting 3 parts from the Quests, 3 Selection Kit from the Grand Prizes and 3 Selection Kit from opening all chests...doing all this within 5 runs and will take max 14-15 days to complete the Event ;)

DeletedUser10346

On a sidenote ignoring the manager issues(for a sec), I wonder if someone figured out a way to arrange more pieces to get extra bonus with less space like classical garden etc...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
On a sidenote ignoring the manager issues(for a sec), I wonder if someone figured out a way to arrange more pieces to get extra bonus with less space like classical garden etc...

Yes I posted about a few such layouts on page 3 or something like that before event started.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would you say your first layout is the most efficient?

for reasonable number of pieces yea.

My 3rd layout with 2 willows could be done reasonably with fewest number of pieces though and is easier to fit into most of my cities (blending in with packs of 2x3s or 3x3s) (slightly less space efficient since you'd rather 2 fawns and standing stones than 2 willows):
2 L2 moongates
1 L2 faerie rings
1 L1 majestic fawn
1 L1 standing stone
2 L1 druid willows
--
10 total pieces, 21 FP/day instead of a single L2 set's 14/day from 10 kits.

The best layout I found space-wise was the last one with the quad-moongates and detached faerie rings, but it takes so many pieces since it relies on lots of fawns for its efficiency
4 L2 moongates
1 L1 faerie rings
6-8 L2 majestic fawns (last two wouldn't have full connection for their attack bonus)
2 L1 standing stones
2 L1 druid willow
--
25-29 total pieces, 44-48 FP/day

But barring a major rework to the lucrativeness of the event, this would be mucho diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
Maybe you started your run just before the change-over or something. Mine are very markedly different.

what I've got so far:

Task#​
New​
Old​
1​
Shipyard Manager 1​
Festival Manager 1​
2​
Festival 10​
Hat Factory 25​
3​
Shipyard Manager 3​
50k Shamrocks​
4​
Flower Shop 1​
Any Manager(autocomplete)​
5​
60k Hats​
Flower Shop​
6​
50 upgrades​
Festival Manager 3​
7​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
8​
Transport 15m​
1m shamrocks​
9​
Cake Factory 1​
Cake Factory​
10​
Cake Factory 25​
Flower Shop 50​
11​
Festival Manager 3​
Cake Manager 1​
12​
100 upgrades​
Transport 250m​
13​
99b Shamrocks​
Hat Factory 100​
14​
Hat Factory 100​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
15​
Drink Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
16​
100 upgrades​
1 billion shamrocks​
17​
5t drinks​
Drink Factory 1​
18​
Cake Manager 3​
Drink Factory Manager 2​
19​
Drink Factory 25​
Cake Factory 50​
20​
Flower Shop 100​
50 Upgrades​
21​
16t Shamrocks​
Hat Factory Manager 3​
22​
Fireworks Factory 1​
Cake Manager 3​
23​
Flower Manager 3​
Flower Shop 100​
24​
150 upgrades​
50b shamrocks​
25​
Hat Factory 200​
Ship Manager 4​
26​
Transport 32t​
100 upgrades​
27​
Fireworks Manager 2​
1t shipped​
28​
Cake Factory 100​
Firework Manager 2​
29​
15t cakes​
150 upgrades​
30​
Fireworks Factory 50​
Cake Factory 100​
31​
150 upgrades​
4t goods​
32​
50b flowers​
10b flowers​
33​
Flowers Factory 200​
Drink Factory 50​
34​
Shipyard 300​
200 upgrades​
35​
Shipyard Manager 4​
Hat Factory 200​
36​
18Q Shamrocks​
50aa Shamrocks​
37​
200b hats​
250 upgrades​
38​
200 upgrades​
Fireworks Factory 100​

I know from the end of my last run that Fireworks Factory is now only 75 as well for task 38.

Last edited:

WhatKnot

Merchant
I am thinking this "Event" would maybe work better as a new feature to the game...to be played or not...but not a good "event"..IMHO