• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

SnowyNinja

Farmer
I think the trees should not require roads, it is a good building but needing a road it makes it almost a waste of space. Also it's called a tree what tree needs to be connected to a road

zookeepers

Marquis
I think the trees should not require roads, it is a good building but needing a road it makes it almost a waste of space. Also it's called a tree what tree needs to be connected to a road

From the point of view of city planning, I think those trees are designed to be urban botanics.
The designers do not wish us to place those trees all together to form a forest instead of roadside trees.

In the building power point of view, at least the tree of silence and tree of vitality is
among the very top power/tile ratio, tree of patience also could be, if GE5 works well.
This would not have been available if it didn't require road connection.
(if you make it not require roads, the stats would be nerfed.)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Getting additional Huts for diamonds is easy and relatively cheap, up until a certain number of huts. If you do 9+ towns you can get a 2nd hut by buying all chests after enough towns to get a second level 9 building, will only cost you 4-6k diamonds.
Thanks for the advice, appreciated. I've gone for all chests frequently but decided eventually to not continue doing so. Cause I figured it was a bit cheaper to getting the kits from progress at some point. For reference I've completed the introduction town with 17-ish tasks and averaged out with 32-33 tasks/town later.
Got 100 golden upgrade frags. While it was tricky, the 2nd building had cost some diamonds. Though it was cheaper than most other additional event buildings. Find it weird that I've seen tree of vitality only once in the chests. Obviously bought all chests with it. Could've gotten another one if I would've bought twice all chests in a row, when it was offered but felt it was too expensive.

Overall it was a nice event but pretty unfortunate that the designs of the ToS and ToP where swapped. Couldn't find the reasons either

mbk28

Baronet
Now we must use diamonds to win the complete building, then we have fragments. We arrive at 800 fragments, soon 10000

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Finally made enough :fragment:golden upgrade to complete my hut. Even spend all my finish special productions +:x2:. While the golden levels :fragment: made additional buildings slightly cheaper, I feel without lucky BG it takes too long to complete.
In the end I feel golden levels are a bit double. On the one hand it enabled self-improving buildings, which could slightly decrease costs for additional buildings. On the other hand it makes buildings feel compromised for a while. Which cuts in the slight short-term benefit. Particularly developing cities are facing those issues with newer buildings.

What’s missing on previous year buildings getting a golden lvl, is the lack of fragments for their golden levels. While the new buildings have. With the exceptions for the tower of conjunction and the pandas of wild life event. Which making the buildings that are self-improving imo more valuable. While those exceptions got alternative buildings generating fragments for their golden level. Tower of conjunction got even a building that produces entirely new maxed out towers. While panda’s got a small temporary building. Both are value in their own right but key masters gotta be the most valuable buildings of the game for now.