• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The druids temple seems to be motivateable
- is that intentional?
- I would assume that it also is plunderable?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I got a champion for clearing one of the tasks - is it intentional that clearing a task gives a (random???) reward? the announcement did not mention it

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I got a champion for clearing one of the tasks - is it intentional that clearing a task gives a (random???) reward? the announcement did not mention it

By completing a task you earn progress to your next main prize and you receive a random reward, which can for example be goods or an unit.

Heran

Farmer
The secret box from the last event gives you a druid temple selection kit and 20 fp, very nice.

indian20

Steward
Is anybody able to share the findings from last years event - I can recall there were some crucial requirements on how to spend your gold. If not spend properly, you were not able to get all upgrade kits.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is anybody able to share the findings from last years event - I can recall there were some crucial requirements on how to spend your gold. If not spend properly, you were not able to get all upgrade kits.

You either go for minimum runs - and open one set of chests at the end of each run (don't finish the run til you have the gold to open that set).

Or

You go for maximum cheap runs - and open only the free chest at the end of each run.

The only way to really screw it up was to do not-cheap runs AND not open the chests at the end of the round.

It seems balancing is identical as far as I can see so far with the only change being a random reward per task. I suppose chest costs at the end of a round or total pots of gold granted for free may still alter last year's analysis - but it really doesn't look like they wanted to change much.

Sinitar

Regent
It seems balancing is identical as far as I can see so far with the only change being a random reward per task. I suppose chest costs at the end of a round or total pots of gold granted for free may still alter last year's analysis - but it really doesn't look like they wanted to change much.
they have changed some tasks(for now only factory hat at level 100 at city 1)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
in the city 1 it was only the task to upgrade the hat factory at level 200 at last tasks meanwhile I got that at level 100 at 13th task(actually knowing 24 tasks at the moment)

City one had hat factory to 100 at 13 (and still does).
Hat factory to 200 isn't until 35 if it's the same still - not quite there yet :p

Goldra

Marquis
And what about the new building, druid temple?
- Nice amount of fp, but only 40% of chances. I wont use it with my blue galaxy. 60% to get **** vs 40% to get the good prize.
- Good to see def for atk
- No hapiness?
- Very low motivation rate. Nice for plunderers.
- Should it give some fp, like 5, as a basic bonus, and let the 40% chance to get 20 fp?