• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Personally I like the "aa" notation. Much more expandable, takes a lot longer to run out of unique suffixes.

Well, the box is scheduled to open tomorrow and there is still no announcement for this event (most likely open tomorrow too). Shame on you unnamed company...

On the beta server, we almost never get an announcement before the release of an event. For once, we've known the release date for ages thanks to the mystery box but there's nothing new in not having an announcement.

On the beta server, we almost never get an announcement before the release of an event. For once, we've known the release date for ages thanks to the mystery box but there's nothing new in not having an announcement.
I know. But it would be nice ever once and a while. Problem is I usually miss at least half the first day, because I usually work my morning stuff, than go to work and than I find out it has started in the afternoon when I check on my settlements.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Well the Ingame banner is up... to begin shortly - no forum announcement yet though
I already have the production values of the druid temple in the fandom wiki, for who is interested though :D
it is similar to the crows nest, but it is motivateable again... and no diamonds this time round

Average production of lvl 10:
30 goods, 10 FP and 14%-28% def boost for attacker

I hated that Event last year. but if it is in the same format again I will see it as a chance to have an Event break. Which will be nice.

Havik79

Baronet
5x4 and 40% chance of 25FP, that must be a mistake.

Is the attack boost for defence static, I have it showing 18% at level 10 in PE.

So still no daily, but the mini game quests give rewards, I have gotten 50% coin boost, medals, a tank, wishing well shrink kit, and 10FP twice.

So the mystery box is a droid temple selection kit, 20FP, and 2hour mass supply rush.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So the mystery box is a droid temple selection kit, 20FP, and 2hour mass supply rush.
that will make it easier for the masses to get the building to max - iirc, getting 10 building kits last year was a bit of a pain and a little luck was needed.

Havik79

Baronet
I hate the event, but if that is not an error and you can get 25FP, then I will spend diamonds to get it that is for sure, 50FP with a BG would be insane.
So yeah mystery box is worth it.

Decipel

Farmer
I think this event stinks it is worse then previous years. The amount of shamrocks needed to move to next city is ridiculous (8.4Q) the tasks have gotten stupid constantly upgrade bldgs a 100 leveles several times then 200 times and the amount of an increase in production is too small per increase while the increase in cost is way too much for what you get