• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Forgebowl not even on beta yet... here are the first spoilers for next years St Paddy's
Druid Temple, 10 levels, size 5x4 -
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_druid_temple.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_druid_temple.png

R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21h.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21i.png
R_SS_MultiAge_PatrickBonus21j.png
Bagpipe Player​
Fairy Queen​
Clodagh​
portrait_395.jpg
portrait_396.jpg
portrait_397.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. I completely forgot it. Anyway it still means that Carnival is not coming back. They replaced my favorite event with this... I hoped it wasn't permanent. :mad:

I can only say we all have different taste. Of the recurring events I like the Carnival least, because it is pure chans if you manage to get the grand prize. With most other events you can get the grand prize if you work hard enough, but not with the Carnival.

Emberguard

Emperor
Crap? I enjoyed it.
Overall I liked it too. Some things I would like to see done differently within St Patricks in regards to how you obtain the prizes. There's no daily specials so it would be nice to pick an equivalent prize for that in the chests instead of a rotating prize pool. But the actual mini game I enjoyed last year

Well sure, everyone has different taste. For me it was crap. Total boredom without daily specials. "Event" where you dont have to touch it for days and still get full reward is really not my style. But enough of this... there are 85 pages of mostly negative feedback from last year where we can read all of that.

/end of spam

Owl II

Emperor
Usually the third portrait is given for the Golden League. Will Patrick change the format? It would be a pity. This event is boring. But it is different from the others at least