• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

Yes, you are correct. I completely forgot it. Anyway it still means that Carnival is not coming back. They replaced my favorite event with this... I hoped it wasn't permanent. :mad:
I can only say we all have different taste. Of the recurring events I like the Carnival least, because it is pure chans if you manage to get the grand prize. With most other events you can get the grand prize if you work hard enough, but not with the Carnival.

Emberguard

Regent
Crap? I enjoyed it.
Overall I liked it too. Some things I would like to see done differently within St Patricks in regards to how you obtain the prizes. There's no daily specials so it would be nice to pick an equivalent prize for that in the chests instead of a rotating prize pool. But the actual mini game I enjoyed last year

Well sure, everyone has different taste. For me it was crap. Total boredom without daily specials. "Event" where you dont have to touch it for days and still get full reward is really not my style. But enough of this... there are 85 pages of mostly negative feedback from last year where we can read all of that.

/end of spam

Owl II

Viceroy
Usually the third portrait is given for the Golden League. Will Patrick change the format? It would be a pity. This event is boring. But it is different from the others at least