• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

St Patricks Day 2020

Is it me or too much time has passed on Beta without an event?
I've gotten use to having event after event and now i miss it.

Hehe, I remember at a time, when here in Beta some were complaining, that we had too many events. And now we complain, that there is no new event :p:)

Well, personally I like events too, but I can wait on it.
I hope only, that they will release a new event on Web and Mobile on the same time - or at least close together, as I usually play mobile.

Feanor II

Baronet
Hehe, I remember at a time, when here in Beta some were complaining, that we had too many events. And now we complain, that there is no new event :p:)

Well, personally I like events too, but I can wait on it.
I hope only, that they will release a new event on Web and Mobile on the same time - or at least close together, as I usually play mobile.

Yup, some folks are never happy :)

I personally never understood the "there are too many events" complaint. More events=more rewards, and if you don't want to do the event just don't do it.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
The cultural settlements thing. I said "Remember when everyone was complaining that there were too many events? Be careful what you wish for. Now we have practically none." to which you replied: "Cultural settlement is not an event."

coolyfooly

Squire
Remember when everyone was complaining that there were too many events? Be careful what you wish for. Now we have practically none.
That would be a minority that complain about that, who doesnt like events and how can there be too many,(aww man i got too many awsome event buildings pls slow down lol) i say we shld get a new event every week and be able to do 4 events at once! :)