• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: St. Marks: No goods given.

Nyxx

Merchant
Another bug with St. Marks. When I try to collect the goods bonus from it, all I get a big red zero and a goods symbol. I have received the goods as I should have couple of times in the past, but now I've got the red zero twice in a row.

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots, I will take some next time the goods are ready to collect.

DeletedUser1418

I've missed about 7 collections of goods this way. When you harvest it shows a "0" instead of the expected number displayed at the current level. Any way I can get these goods?

DeletedUser3410

I've missed about 7 collections of goods this way. When you harvest it shows a "0" instead of the expected number displayed at the current level. Any way I can get these goods?

Whenever I collect money from houses the remaining count from St. Marks drops by anything from 3-15 instead of 1. Instead of 90 collections per day I only get about 10.

DeletedUser3410

Whenever I collect money from houses the remaining count from St. Marks drops by anything from 3-15 instead of 1. Instead of 90 collections per day I only get about 10.

Today there are only 26 collections instead of 90!!! Eeek....St. Marks is broken!