• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: St. Marks: Coin production bonus uses get used...somewhere.

Nyxx

Merchant
Something keeps eating away those 90 coins production uses I get from St. Marks. I have done a lot, but I know I haven't done a single coin collection and I'm down to 38/90.

Also, the number of coin bonus uses does not update unless the right sidebar is first hidden and then made to re-appear.

0.23.11254 (06.12.2012 16:08), Nyxx (4111), zz1, en_US, LNX 11,5,31,106, Linux, Chrome/24.0.1312.14, 1301x660

Last edited:

Nyxx

Merchant
On relogging, the bonus count is reset to 89. It still keeps going down if I click on houses even though there's nothing to collect yet in those houses.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I've just tested this, and I don't get the same issue. Can you please clear your cache or try a different browser?

Thanks.

Nyxx

Merchant
Sure.

I've cleared my cache. Here's how I get the bug:
Preconditions:
1. Production in all houses is not finished, nothing to collect
2. All Supply buildings have production ongoing, except one is idling so I can see the bonus count

Steps:
1. Set the last supply building to produce goods
2. Click on some residential buildings where production is not finished.
3. Cancel the supply production
4. Check the bonus count on the right sidebar.

When I reload the game, the bonus count is back to where it should be.

Also, I was able to reproduce this in Firefox too.