• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Issue: Spurious city freezing after coming back from QI

Troubleshooting
working as expected after reload, happens again after going to QI ..
indications:

- missing prize icons and incorrect (0? always?) in patrick event window
- unable to collect task rewards
- after closing event window, no interaction with city possible

working again after reload of game

Browser or App version and version number
1.276.a9ba3d30da (01.02.2024 18:45), kleopatra911 (172231), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/121.0.0.0, 1422x702, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
- open QI
- build/fight (not certain what exactly triggers the misbehavior)
- go back to city
- open patrick event window: see misbehavior as described above, attached screenshot
- close patrick event window: see no interaction possible (f.i. no moving of city)
Actual Behavior
s.o.
Expected Behavior
all working fine .. what else?
Frequency
spurious, couldn't find the exact trigger - but then that's not my job ;)
Can this be reproduced?
sure, see steps

Attachments

• prize_preview.PNG
    prize_preview.PNG
    85.8 KB · Views: 9

MATR

Squire
The same thing happens to me, sometimes the whole city freezes, other times task collection buttons in st. pats don't update. have to exit st pats and reenter, finally there are times after leaving st pats I can not open QI unless I restart the game. I can do other actions in m-city but can't open qi